Recent content by etsubmariner13

+
  1. E

Johnny silverhand clothing bugged/ duplicates when upgrading.

The premise of crafting a next higher item means the lower item is consumed. That's bugged because the lower item is not consumed. Needs a fix, but it appears to NOT be in patch 1.2.
  2. E

Gorilla arms/mods question

When you do get your arms to work, don't use the Blood Pump cyberware - they currently don't work together. Didn't see a fix in 1.2.
  3. E

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Capstone perks (and other perks) not fixed it seems.
  4. E

The devil is in the details...

I think my "best detail moment", large scale lighting effect, happened as I exited Novigrad. The weather was turning nasty as I came up over a rise. I could see all the way down into a valley filled with trees. The sour weather started above Novigrad, rolled right over me and kept going across...
  5. E

Phillipa cutscene crashing 100% of the time

Phillipa cutscene crashing 100% of the time After killing Phillipa's fire monster, and getting up to her, the cutscene always always drops me to the desktop. What is the solution? I'm tired to fighting the fracking fire monster just to crash to desktop on a damn cutscene. I tried skipping it...
  6. E

Cannot open save because it was created with newer version of the game BUG

Editing my original post with the update so others can see it right off.
  7. E

I decided to re-verify my game files. It said there was a corrupted file, and then when I loaded up the game, I decided to try opening one of my old savegames. The old save game works! Of course, I saved it into a new slot just to be sure. I sure didn't want to have to redo 125 hours of...
  8. E

Graphics Exception: Shader Program Header 11 Error

Upgraded to 355.60, and they seem to be working fine in normal game-play, however, I haven't tried them with cut scenes yet.
  9. E

They didn't appear in any notice about upgrades like I'm used to, but that's probably Win 10's fault. I'll download, Clean install and see what's what. The moment I went to full screen mode, I went into crash mode too often compared to the zero normal gameplay from the new game; I hope I can...
  10. E

Not rolling back. I'm moving forward. If W3 and/or NVIDIA don't want to play well together, they'll just have to catch up or get out of the race as the losers. ---------- Updated at 04:56 PM ---------- Another player at another site listed a few solutions to cutscene oddities. I tried one of...
  11. E

witcher 3 hard lockup patch 1.08 or new cards ?

Typical problems experienced by many, including myself. I had to give up playing a few times hoping the developers would fix their stuff + NVIDIA would fix their stuff. I upgraded to Win 10, and everything seemed OK finally until I hit a cutscene in White Orchard (Boom!). Driver crashed, but...
  12. E

Graphics Exception: Shader Program Header 11 Error Because the game (after patch 1.08 ) would not open my old save games, I restarted a new game. Everything seemed to be going well with W3 up until I visited the garrison in White Orchard. As soon as the cutscene starts with the two soldiers at...
  13. E

Updated to Windows 10. Game runs smoothly; I run it as Admin. Still can't open old save games, but the new ones certainly work.
  14. E

Steam here. And too many band-aid fixes when the real problem is Witcher 3.
Top Bottom