Recent content by Etuha

+
  1. Etuha

Cyberpunk 2077 - Craft bug - Can't drop, sell or disassemble iconic items

Just add me to the list as well. Don't feel safe enough to use a program to edit the savefiles. Too concerned it will mess up something or I will mess up something. Would rather CDPR have a fix for it. Hoping they will.
  2. Etuha

Cannot upgrade "Skippy" or "Lizzie"

You got Liz to Legendary? I know it will go to Epic but that is as far as it would let me. Got Skippy to Epic as well but no option for Legendary either. Got The Mox at Legendary and that is one damn fine shotty!
  3. Etuha

Cannot upgrade "Skippy" or "Lizzie"

I know both Lizzie and Skippy are pretty powerful at Epic already pistols but damn would be nice to have them at Legendary. That and why can we not see "Skippy" anymore when shooting at enemies? Would be freaking funny to see it do some extra poking of fun at the poeple you shot besides just...
  4. Etuha

Gorilla Arm Attributes in a Fight

How I beat the Finale Fight was the Gorilla arms with shock, berzerking, cooldown, health and stam mods as well as using health and stam boost that last for 1800sec. He didn't get to hit me once and when I would block, it would slow time down to which I then used my melee berzerking mad and for...
  5. Etuha

What's your favorite vehicle so far?

Like others have said, motorcycles are the really way to go for vehicles. BUT, as for cars I a a few I love. One of the ones though is really bad on driving. Good ol Dukes of Hazard there. But the handling is one of the worst. Got this one from a follow up on a mission. So much power...
  6. Etuha

Unable to Progress Cyberpsycho: Bloody Ritual (PC Version)

I like that idea. It is the only one left on that chain I cannot complete either. Also cannot get the achievement for a NCPD mission (the one with a club icon) because it shows it isn't finished even thought the item cache is looted and the shard read but still didn't trigger it as completed...
Top Bottom