Recent content by EvilTimLives

+
  1. EvilTimLives

Game crashed and uninstalled itself

I didn't have any saves in Pacifica, I've never even been to Pacifica in my game. I had barely left Watson and North Oak in my game. The problem I had was when I opened up my map and zoomed in on the Pacifica district that I would get the hard crash to black screen. I even tested this by...
  2. EvilTimLives

I watched the whole benchmark video, at least I watched it until I was 100% positive it was just looping. And there weren't any issues. The display said the hottest my video card got was 70 Celsius. Will definitely give that a try.
  3. EvilTimLives

I'll try both of those but I did notice something just now. I ran Cyberpunk in Windowed mode so I could have the Task Manager up at the same time and watch the temperature on it. The temperature never seemed to get above 55 Celsius, BUT, the game was hitting 97 - 99% CPU usage. Everything in...
  4. EvilTimLives

Rolled the Driver back to version 457.51 which came out at the beginning of December. Same result, computer hard crashes when viewing Pacifica on the map.
  5. EvilTimLives

So after playing around with it and tinkering with it more, I will fully admit I was wrong about basically everything. Still doesn't change the fact though that whenever I look at that section of the map the game hard crashes and switches up Steam settings. The Steam settings I can fix easily...
  6. EvilTimLives

So I encountered this a few days ago and I'm posting it up here just in case anyone else has ever gotten it and might know what actually caused it. So I had about 55 hours of gameplay going, mostly doing side gigs and NCPD hustles. I started down Judy's quest chain and eventually got to the...
Top Bottom