Recent content by feddo

+
  1. F

The Jester's riddle (contest game)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA well that has made my day
  2. F

Now reading [books]

Im reading Kurt Cobains (lead singer of Nirvana, my favourite band :D) biography written by Christopher Sandford, and its a very good read. I like a book that doesnt set out to make the subject either amazingly good or amazingly bad but tries to stay as unbiased as possible. still there doesnt...
  3. F

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

hrmmm i drew the wolf medallion a few days ago, then i was like oh wouldnt it be cool to shade it in? you know what? it wasnt cool, i completely destroyed it hahah aaaaah how annoying, and i just havent the heart to try again. alas
  4. F

Thats right :) nicely done good sir tommy5761 = 1 ptChuckles = 1 ptQuixote = 1 ptDarksavior = 1 ptfeddo = 2 ptPetra Silie = 2 ptsLyonesse = 3 ptsIfayra = 3 ptsGorthuar = 5 ptsUnkreativ = 4 ptsgen. Nighty = 5 ptsVilgefortz = 7 ptse-ahmet = 9 ptsMisterD373 = 10 ptsCassandra31EEE = 11ptsCorylea =...
  5. F

Hrmmm i can see where both of you are coming from but its not either of them.. the keen line to look at would be the alias one i guess :)
  6. F

Well I am amused by your pseudo-rudeness :DA snarl from withinThe presence of sinMutants fighting mutants - flashes of steelThe options were poor - the ramifications realAn alias was impartedA welcome departedThe decision could never be rightFor he who is white
  7. F

is it Toruviel? i suspect not, cos im no good at these haha
  8. F

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

Thanks for the help, but I tried again it just started :S i tried running it in compatibility mode and it didnt work, then i tried without that again and all of a sudden it did. have no idea why lol :)
  9. F

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

Hrmmm trying to install TWEE with difficulties, i am getting the side by side configuration message, ive tried updating/reinstalling Visual basic c++ and net framework, and also have tried installing without installing the additional content, not sure what to try next?
  10. F

I meant the rhyming part of things, I'm terrible at thinking of words to rhyme, ill just change my previous statement to your good at what you do kind sir :)Well this has me stumped, is it Yaren's axe and the vodyanoi amulet offerings?
  11. F

The Witcher 2 wishlist

@Corylea and VilgeI agree with both of you, it would be exceptionally difficult to sneak up on Geralt, and Corylea is probably right, a human wouldnt be able to, elves might be able to tho.. certain times tho, it would have to seem more likely than others, or Geralt could be tricked, and unaware...
  12. F

Man your good at poems! ummmmm is it the marketplace?
  13. F

Witcher 2 storyline a continuation of Witcher 1?

Im happy you did, thank you :)
  14. F

That was so my bad, im going to go ahead and blame lack of sleep coupled with studying agronomy all day. its a potent mix
  15. F

Im pretty sure I read that TW2 is 5 years in the future from TW1 :) welcome to the community by the way, Im only new here myself but its a pretty awesome joint i must say. Also dangerously close to spoilers much :P
Top Bottom