Recent content by FrankPredator7

+
  1. F

Increased Lod

And what about Oxenfurt? And Linus told me that Kaer Morhen is not possible to improve but what do you think?
  2. F

[Mod] Real Lighting

Looks amazing :smile: And the third screenshot looks like VGX!!!!
  3. F

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

It looks great,I hope you give feedback to lexar so he can improve the mod. And please,can you provide more screenshots of other places in bad weather,night,caves...?
  4. F

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

This is just a weather type?
  5. F

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

I love your cave lighting :) is not like that horrible vanilla green. And bad weather I think it needs to be less blue and the sky should be dark grey
  6. F

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

Geralt face is a mod made by Lexar,is not vanilla Geralt.Thta´s why his skin is pink.
  7. F

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

This preset is compatible with vanilla game?It looks amazing
  8. F

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

Looks incredible,these colors would be perfect for kaer morhen,because I think Kaer Morhen should be more green than in your previous screenshot.
  9. F

Remove the brown/yellow filters in main game and Toussaint

That´s great :cheers: Can you show this to Lexar?He can improve his mod :)
  10. F

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

I agree with you
  11. F

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

You are right,but we can give him feedback to improve the mod and he will decide
  12. F

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

Thats´s a shame,that sky looks really bad,I hate those ¨waves of the sea¨ :cirisad:
  13. F

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

In this screenshot of your mod,the sky looks like vanilla and vanilla sky in bad weather is horrible,because the sky looks like waves of the sea. Will you change it?
  14. F

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

No Title
  15. F

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

Fyke Island is awesome It´s very close
Top Bottom