Recent content by Gerald007

+
  1. G

How's patch 1.07 working for you?

Please check this out and see if it helps, it should be the last part of that post -- http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54181-How-s-patch-1-07-working-for-you?p=1860006&viewfull=1#post1860006 ---------- Updated at 04:18 AM ---------- How bad was it? ---------- Updated at 04:24 AM...
  2. G

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

That reminded me of a near-death experience I had in the game, I made some new friends and they decided to follow me... for a while.
  3. G

Favorite Monster?

The Imperial Manticore Too bad we don't have any in the game. :sadtriss:
  4. G

Patch 1.07 - Had sex, now my armor doesn't fit!?

I would check my Gwent card collection if I were you -- I'm guessing you're missing a few cards as well.
  5. G

It hardly does any damage since 1.07 -- I saw some threads asking CD Projekt RED to nerf it (I hope that's not what happened). ---------- Updated at 08:13 PM ---------- The stuttering issues started to sound common too. Someone was having a similar issue to this one, the fix should be...
  6. G

I haven't noticed that, does the items Geralt's wearing count toward the total weight? I'll check. I've checked and I have the issue on both PC and PS4.
  7. G

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

Sigh, you nailed it... I guess we had what some people would call a "shared moment". :cheers4:
  8. G

It was reckless, there is no denying it. I kept mumbling, talking to myself on the way there saying "This is not a good idea, I don't like this". Triss had every right to give him that reaction. It was the romantic and caring thing to say, it made me respect her even more. ---------- Updated at...
  9. G

Yeah, we're not the only ones noticing this. ---------- Updated at 06:31 AM ---------- http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/53825-Perhaps-the-nerf-on-firestream-was-a-bit-too-harsh?highlight=Igni+nerf ---------- Updated at 06:33 AM ---------- I just hope it's not an actual nerf that was...
  10. G

Pyres of novigrad problem

I went in through the sewers, I saw it while I was picking up the treasure and decided to explore it a bit more. :P
  11. G

Yes. A lot better in fact, the normal igni does much more damage (It's 10 times better than the Firestream now) picking that talent/skill is useless at the moment. So, I'd recommend going for the Melt-Armor (Try it for yourself and you'll see).
  12. G

I always found Eredin attractive "DON'T YOU JUDGE ME!" Honestly though, I think there should've been more romance options than Triss and Yennefer, it would've defused the tension between both characters and It would've ended up a lot worse for me, with probably 4 women tying me to the bed with...
  13. G

I can never be that rude to Yennefer. However, the first time I did it, I went back to her asking for "more". I expected she was going to throw me through another portal, but she ignored me and that made me a little upset. :boredom:
  14. G

I always blamed both issues on Cirilla. If she never was a part of Geralt's life, he wouldn't have went back to Yennefer, he wouldn't have summoned Triss to Kaer Morhen (Which made their relationship run a lot deeper and made it more complicated) he would've been off, having fun with Dandelion...
  15. G

Omg, I know! I didn't like it either, the Firestream is useless now! ---------- Updated at 05:07 AM ---------- I think the issue with that one lies in the spell damage not calculating correctly or not doing the effect/damage it should be doing. ---------- Updated at 05:14 AM ---------- The...
Top Bottom