Recent content by Gh0st787

+
  1. G

This game is a master on breaking the flow of combat

I feel the to add that I feel bad about this simply because I cannot seem to get a grasp on your perspective. The thing I'm getting hung up on is that this seems to be ruining some of your immerision/enjoyment. But none of what your doing is actually needed to accomplish the tasks at hand. Thus...
  2. G

Sigh... yet again im not invalidating your suggestion/comments. Its perfectly reasonable to be able and want to play your way. Especially in an RPG. Also I never stated you need to do things in a hardcore, min/max style. ALL im saying is to complete any fight in the entire game using an...
  3. G

Yeah I understand all this and when facing things twice your level is probably the only time using more potions applies. I will concede to the fact that having 2 potions and wanting food as well sucks and does break immersion but thats not the point i was arguing. Maybe these should be able to...
  4. G

I didnt say anything about not being immersed? The fact is and my previous point being why do you feel the need to use 5 potions a fight? There is no reason to do so. Would Geralt realistically throw back seven different potions to fight a drowner etc. And you infact don't make any sense. You...
  5. G

are there enough levels to build a hybrid?

They said you could realisticly get 50 skill points. So factor that in and figure things out.
  6. G

The crafting system seems pointess

I dont think its all about the armor rating or resistances really. In the end doing things right you wont be hit much. Its about the other special effects +sogn intensity/attack power etc. These are things found rarely if at all on a lot of relics. I do still use level 14 relic Assassin...
  7. G

witcher 3 coin reset glitch

Well thats just crazy then lol. I've seen a lot of people who completed the gane not have nearly as much money lol. Even me who sells absolutely everything (besides crafting items) only has about 20k atm. Im not yet done the game though. Honestly I heard of the glitch but never thought it even...
  8. G

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I doubt you'll see this ever. Geralt never stays in one place for very long. Its the nature of the job. Even the Wolf School where he trains and grew up in he rarely stays. Besides maybe mounting these in Inns etc I would never expect this to be added.
  9. G

witcher 3 coin reset glitch

Yep its known. Im not sure but I think its a console problem. In any case how are you reaching 70k anyways? Exploits lol?. Most people probably only get like 20k and thats already like 12 more then you'll ever need.
  10. G

character level and quest levels

This will most likely be the case for a good portion of the game unfortunately. Finding certain quests is hard. Its not really like an MMO style thing where certain zones are leveled etc. These quests that are higher are quite doable. Unless in red. And I believe anything over your level...
  11. G

Some Forum Help.

Some Forum Help. Hey everyone, At the risk of looking stupid I have a question. First this may not be posted in the right place at all. If so I apologize I don't know where to put it :( . I'm completely new when it comes to forums. I've played games for about 18 years and have never posted...
  12. G

Gwent: Old Friends

After a main quest in Novigrad. You need to finish it I believe and then come back to the inn and:
  13. G

Missable Trophies / Achievements - PATCH REQUEST

Yeah I'll agree the cards related to that party are indeed unfair. Its the only example however of cards you must get right away inside the quest. Maybe there is more but I posses almost every card and can't recall any others except the ones you have to get inside a quest for Zoltan. In...
  14. G

How do you fight more than one enemy at a time?

Man im not sure where your getting your information or seeing these videos but absolutely NONE of what you said applies to the console version (Xbox). Also if you even briefly looked into the various posts about this issue its all coming from PC users. So saying your out of luck buy a PC next...
  15. G

Yeah exactly. And to be fair the fact they even give you the option to use more potions in combat is forgiving. If this was Witcher 2 you'd probably complain you couldn't use as many potions as you like and not know when/what to use etc.
Top Bottom