Recent content by gottritzy

+
  1. gottritzy

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Ah man, I totally missed those messages! I remember seeing somewhere here that Maiko has messages that open up more of the story, but I could never find them. That totally makes more sense though and thanks to everyone clearing up the situation with Ev! I'm still convinced that Judy does have a...
  2. gottritzy

I'm right there with you! Yes, I would absolutely LOVE more flirting, but it honestly made sense with how the quests panned out. I always got the vibe that Judy was into Ev since they talked about moving away together so it would just be weird for V to start flirting when Judy was already...
  3. gottritzy

Just caught up on everyone's posts and I'm loving all the conversations! It's also nice to see so many new faces here and welcome @BajiHok! Thank you for sharing this as it only means we're slowly getting closer to new content :')) Let's keep hyping up our girl until she comes back to us...
  4. gottritzy

@Cheekoo13 I noticed Laguna Bend was mentioned in that quest, but never realized he had the same voice in Judy's memories! Great find! & yes lol I will gladly get a mouthful of hair if that means I get a kiss from Judy :giveup: Even the kiss on the cheek had me feeling some type of way :')
  5. gottritzy

I don't know if anyone has posted this video on here, but I was dying the whole time I was watching it (srry if this isn't allowed) She's everyone's favorite girlfriend especially if you read through the comments :') The Judy Express is in full force over here! & side note, does anyone know...
  6. gottritzy

ugh yess!! Those are all some of my faves as well! I love all her reactions to the pizza choices. I've found that my favorites are typically not romantic either. She's just so cute whenever she gets passionate about something. & yes, I have checked out his YT before and everything on there is...
  7. gottritzy

Good morning everyone! I've been a silent reader for about two weeks now (read through literally all of the posts lol) and I have to say that you all have such great ideas! I just finished my second play through and craving more content as I'm sure all of you are. It warms my heart to see so...
Top Bottom