Recent content by h.shah

+
  1. H

Poll: Who Would You Like to See as the Protagonist for "The Witcher 4"?

Sounds interesting!:wisegirl:
  2. H

something says me it's time to leave the matter to CDPR. We must wait until the released date of "Cyberpunk 2077" (or sometimes later). We know it's story and gameplay mechanism is completely new. If they success in two objects, our feeling is relieved about TW4 if it will happen. The...
  3. H

A big thead for Mod Discussions

Hello guys. I have a big problem with my internet connection because of that my post is loaded defective. I have seen these thread. these are very helpful. But these are very sporadic. my goals about creating this thread are: 1- creation a group that everybody, who works about mods'...
  4. H

A big thead for Mod Discussions

A big thead for Mod Discussions This thread I want to organize the mod discussions. In this following subjects whoever has idea or know how to create mods for following subjects, please share with the other users that make their ideas. 1. Creation mods for start menu like start menu...
  5. H

Do we want "Ciri" as the main protagonist of TW4?

Do we want "Ciri" as the main protagonist of TW4? I know that I'm not first person who wants to see "Ciri" again..... I don't read the books yet..... As I see other threads, there is a little story of "Ciri" in these books. I mean CDPR uses over 95% of books during creation of...
  6. H

Why Ciri could be the Witcher 4 protagonist (MEGA SPOILERS)

Why do you think that she is not able to become a witcher? I know that the witcher's potions are not compatibility with women's body.but it's different for "Ciri" her Elder Blood can solve it. for her high-skill powers there is a choice: when she become a witcher, her skills decrease alot...
  7. H

In the best protagonist thread I voted for "Ciri" to be the next protagonist. There are certainly a lot of interesting stories that could be told from her perspective. by combining her abilities with witcher abilities With due attention to the best Ending of witcher 3: "Ciri lives as a...
  8. H

What is your suggestions about Witcher 4 ?

What is your suggestions about Witcher 4 ? Dear Users! In this post I want to know your suggestions about Witcher 4. In your commands please place your suggestion about following subjects : 1. About the game's hero... (My hope is that "Ciri".) 2. About gameplay... 3. About game's...
Top Bottom