Recent content by hannedog

+
  1. H

Is it possible to sell your leather armor?

haha... yes, well, I wasn't able to try out the Order Armorer... hence why I couldn't figure out how to sell the stuff!!!What's strange to me, though, is that after I talked with Sigfried at the dike, I could buy and sell at the Order amorer. For about a day (wasn't trying to sell my armor...
  2. H

I understand that the icon changes depending on who you speak with -- but as I said, for both people (i.e. both icons), the result is the same -- I cannot sell the armor!
  3. H

Right -- I meant to say that last time. I talked to both the blacksmith and his apprentice -- the apprentice is interested in all my weapons, but not the leather armor. Neither leather armor -- neither the studded or the excellent armor.No one will take the jacket as far as I can tell.
  4. H

Errr... I got excited there for a second, but then when I tried it, it didn't work! ???I'm at the blacksmith in the nonhuman district. When I talk to the main blacksmith and say "Will you sell me your wares?" he responds saying Zoltan praised me, so he can. Then, there is an icon that says "I...
  5. H

Hmmm. Thanks for the info. I'll probably just go ahead and buy the book and armor then.It is strange though that this page (http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Armor) on the witcher wiki says that the excellent armor can be sold for 1000 orens.
  6. H

Is it possible to sell your leather armor? Hi,I've got the cash for the excellent leather jacket (I'm in chapter 2 and I've got 6000 coins actually), but, before I buy it, I would like to sell my old armor, instead of just throwing it away. The armorers don't seem to be interested in buying the...
  7. H

High Quality Grass causes game to crash???

High Quality Grass causes game to crash??? I wrote about this in a third-page reply to a different thread, however, I thought people might be more likely to find this info (and perhaps find it useful) if I made a thread for it.All of a sudden, I was experiencing crashing in the Witcher that I...
  8. H

How often do you Crash to Desktop (CtD)?

Crazy developments: :o First off, I've read the FAQ, and tried many of the things (compatibility mode for xp sp2, I run in admin, etc.... interesting, changing the exe so that it "runs in Admin mode" causes the game to not even load period... freezes on video). Nothing had an effect.And even...
  9. H

How often do you Crash to Desktop (CtD)?

Hi,I've been experience crashing in the Witcher that I just can't get past anymore. The game was fine -- never crashed once, until I got into Vizima, just past the sewers. The game then crashed shortly after getting into town. It was an nvidia driver error. I thought it might be because of my...
  10. H

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

Well. As the representative for Stardock said in that thread, Stardock would have to get all assets to do such a patch from CDPR, which would mean CDPR would know about anything happening, yes?
  11. H

Alright, your claim has led to a new (on-topic) question:First off, I didn't see any direct mention that the languages were uncensored in any FAQ. This official FAQ (http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=17503.0) makes no reference to it as far as I can see. In the responses to this...
  12. H

Thanks for the response.I'm sure the question had been asked before (multiple times), but, unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any definitive answer on it on FAQs, Read This's, etc. Hence I had to ask. Perhaps a FAQ somewhere should include this info, so people know that this is the...
  13. H

Hi,I have a question as to how much the EE of the Witcher is "censored". According to this article, the U.S. version of the Witcher's language was also censored: http://news.filefront.com/the-witcher-us-game-missing-more-than-nudity-and-violence/Was this automatically fixed for the EE? Or, is it...
Top Bottom