Recent content by henriquerpc

+
  1. henriquerpc

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

I'm thinking about doing this for the same reason. I feel robbed of my build because of this glitch.
  2. henriquerpc

[BUG] Blood Pump won't work with any Arm Cybernetics installed

I bought Blood Pump after having Mantis Blades and never got it to work. So that's why.
  3. henriquerpc

I'm definitely not getting any quickhacks. 140 hours in, hacking every access point I see (I even have the perk that highlights them on the minimap) and I never had any epic or legendary ones show up (and I have 2 points in Datamine Virtuoso). And no, when I go to a vendor I don't have any other...
  4. henriquerpc

Can't see jack shit while draving 1st person

The camera height is indeed an issue, but only in some cars. I can drive just fine in 1st person in the Quadra Turbo R. However, in the Rayfield Caliburn you can't see the road in 1st person!
  5. henriquerpc

I found your previous post first, but as I said there, I'm having the same issue (GOG version, patch 1.06), which is really frustrating. I invested 12 points into Intelligence to get Datamine Vistuoso but I'm not getting any quickhacks out of access points. To test this I also saved in front of...
  6. henriquerpc

Getting motion sickness from playing

Also, try to disable Motion Blur in the settings, it can be disorienting in fast combat.
  7. henriquerpc

I'm having the same issue, which is really frustrating. I invested 12 points into Intelligence to get Datamine Vistuoso but I'm not getting any quickhacks out of access points. To test this I also saved in front of a lvl 10 access point to reload the game and try again a bunch of times. And...
Top Bottom