Recent content by IchWillDeinRegal

+
  1. I

Mods and The Witcher 3 next-gen update

According to this list Super Turbo Lightning Mod should work with the update, but for me it crashes when trying to fast travel to Novigrad/Velen. In fact, it does this with any lightning mod i've tried so far.
  2. I

Mod Request E3 Eredin

Already exists: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2077 and https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1319
  3. I

Increased Lod

I would guess it will depend on your expectations. I mean, 30 FPS is more cinematic anyways lol.
  4. I

Editing grass-textures? (dds)

Hm interesting... The wcc_lite patch only affects the performance of the modkit doesn't it? So that shouldn't be the problem then. Witcher 3 modding is still quite a mystery.
  5. I

MonarchX Would it be too much to ask for a detailed step-by-step guide on what you did to get the correct grass normalmap uncooked? Asking because i tried everything to get it uncooked but the result is always the same. Also asked another modder but he's getting the same broken .dds , lol. Not...
  6. I

Boat Speed and Native Boat Variables

Where's E3boatmodel=true though? Very useful list indeed! Thanks for posting, i didn't even know you could tweak the boat properties through user.settings.
  7. I

MonarchX Are you sure the normal-map you posted wasn't edited? Asking because i tried exporting it in some different ways and it's always the same for me. I don't understand why this would happen only to this particular texture.
  8. I

Actually Global Illumination isn't even part of the game anymore (not sure if it was in one of the prebuilds). Anyway, to get back on topic: So no matter what i try, grass_common_n.dds always looks like the image i posted above after uncooking. Does this mean the texture is corrupted within my...
  9. I

Using ModKitchen gave me the same result though, maybe i will try it with W3Oven then i guess. Hm i still feel like there's something different about the look of the grass not related to transucency when watching the E3-demo. It's also possible that the normal-map can actually affect the...
  10. I

I've been editing dds files using gimp without a problem in the past. The image above is not a result of editing though. It's just the unedited vanilla grass_common_n.dds after uncooking it with QBMS. All other textures (including normal-maps) seem to look fine...
  11. I

It still needs a bit of work since the grass might look weird in certain lighting conditions right now. But thanks! MonarchX Well after i uncooked the game-files i got this: https://i.imgur.com/8Jb19rJ.jpg
  12. I

I've been experimenting with normal maps recently and found out that proper normal maps can really enhance the appearance of grass ingame. Actually when i compare the retail-game with the E3-demo footage it almost looks as if there have been normal maps for the most common grass types, but they...
  13. I

[Mod] Real Lighting

Damn, i don't know what it is but the distant lighting in that Novigrad-screenshot looks really amazing!
  14. I

2022 WITCHE3 3 FULL-IMMERSION MOD LIST

Lmao i thought you put E3 vgx weed there as a joke but it actually exists (I get that the name of the mod is a joke aswell but still, quite surprised).
  15. I

[Mod] Real Lighting

Gotta say this Velen looks fantastic.
Top Bottom