1. J

Share Your Screenshots!!!

No Title
  2. J

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Trolling Ladies with bombs from above. :D
  3. J

Share your Blood and Wine Screenshots [Spoilers]

That's my hometown :) But not so Beauclair like really....
  4. J

DLC Blood&Wine Date of release? [Spoilers]

So, are we hoping for some news today on Blood And Wine? Is it a guess or something more concrete? I remember reading something about Twitch channel somwhere, but can't find a link anymore. Help! :)
  5. J

Secret that's driving us mad

Speaking of this new music track playing at Devils Pit - did you ment "Whispers Of Oxenfurt" but WITH vocals? If that is the case - same happens when you leave Oxenfurt on foot or by horse and visit Stonecutter Settlement.
  6. J

CARANTHIR boss battle music

CARANTHIR boss battle music This has been bugging me for some time I guess.... I don't know if it's bug or oversight, but when I battle Caranthir there is this Super-epic music playing. One of the best (if not The best) tracks of W3 - my top favourite. First time battling Caranthir it plays...
  7. J

Will this game only have 2 expansions?

2 things I would love to see in the future - Brokilon Expansion featuring dryads :) and upgrade DLC for the sailing & underwater exploring - because the sailing is a bit boring - it lacks the variety of water creatures (or other boats) and underwater caves to explore....
  8. J

That damn tattoo

Proudly wearing my tattoo. No regrets.
  9. J

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

Mmmm... Launched for me 1 hour earlier (than shown on GoG). Been playing for 3 hours now. Celebrating. Savouring every second, every bit... The game looks amazing! Plays like a charm on my GTX 970 (slightly overclocked) on ULTRA. It is 4 in the morning. Have to go to sleep - work tomorrow...
  10. J

So it's ok to stream the game now? that's really sad CDPR.

Whow, whow, slow down will ya! ........(with the slowdown on striking specific parts)...... - that was scrapped a long time ago. We will get the game of the year - we will enjoy it, oh yeah, we will! You can ... just don't play it, OK? I just don't like people making accusations for the...
  11. J

I can't either :D , but the patience is a virtue - so they say! I have waited so long, I can wait few days more. Learn the patience my young padawan apprentice. I am really not angry for somebody to get the game earlyer - good for them (somewhere the miracles happen). And RED's, I don't think...
  12. J

C'mon! Stay away from the internets then! Problem solved! You won't get spoiled.... that's all.. Early release is not going to happen. Reasons are clear.
  13. J

is this statement still true?

You know what? Right now I don't care so much about graphics anymore, and that's me .... being a graphics whore... :D? The footage and screenshots I have seen, reviews I have read - they just confirm tha this game is going to be awesomeness! I guess I have been spoiling myself too much these...
  14. J

Romance and Sex in The Witcher 3

We (or maybe it's just me) DEMAND additional sex scene DLC (free of charge, of course). Let the motion capture team sweat some more hours, it is good for the health!
Top Bottom