Recent content by jim2point0

+
  1. jim2point0

Patch 1.62 — Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode

I was walking around the city and enjoying the overdrive visuals and then I ran across this building rooftop that brought me back down to earth. Yeesh.
  2. jim2point0

The Witcher Screenshot Thread

I try to capture the mood of the area I'm in. Velen in particular gives me the vibes I expect the most from the Witcher world. But when in Toussaint, I try to capture that fairy tale feeling. Well, I've probably hit my limit on how much I can play of the next-gen version. I had 2 playthroughs...
  3. jim2point0

~20 megapixel for screenshot capture. 6880x2880 or whatever the equivalent is depending on the aspect ratio I want. Not editing beyond using ReShade for some color grading (tweaking exposure and colors a little, maybe using some LUTs in Toussaint). I also use ReShade for depth of field because...
  4. jim2point0

Next-gen Toussaint
  5. jim2point0

Nope. I just capture screenshots of games as a hobby every now and then. Been a while since I did The Witcher 3. The next-gen update made me want to do more again :) Wonderful game ;) Here's a few more
  6. jim2point0

Next-gen looks pretty good so far :)
  7. jim2point0

Share Your Screenshots!!!

8. jim2point0

I hate the hair in those 2 examples, but I wholeheartedly support your sentiment. First, install Ultimate Lighting Mod Redux. Setup your hotkeys. Be sure to set something for increasing and decreasing the intensity, as I don't remember what I used. Then swap to preset #5 ("swamp lighting...
  9. jim2point0

Remember this company? Wha' happened?

CDPR creates one of the greatest games for PC EVER and you still find something to complain about. Amazing.....
  10. jim2point0

That Geralt that Triss is using looks terrible. "Lore-conform Geralt" my ass. That's just trolling, right? Please tell me that's trolling. In the books, he's described as having a face that generally makes people uncomfortable. He's supposed to be rather ugly. They actually prettied him up a...
  11. jim2point0

Photomode2inOne well let you freeze the game with a hotkey. Then you can control the camera and fly around the frozen scene.
Top Bottom