Recent content by Jourgensen

+
  1. Jourgensen

bugged save, anyone knows a fix ?

yes but everytimes I load the save, I have the dialogue and the subtitle.
  2. Jourgensen

bugged save, anyone knows a fix ?

I can't go out any weapons so I can't play anymore. I have a message from johnny speaking and the subtitles stays on screen anyone ? Reloading the save doesnt fix it All my saves are doing the same thing, the only save where it doesnt do this is from 1 hours or gameplay..
  3. Jourgensen

Rebind icon filter on the map ?

Can someone rebind the filter ? Its locked with Z, its really annoying on an azerty keyboard. 1609613880 Found it <mapping name="world_map_menu_cycle_filter_prev" type="Button" SIEJADependent="true" > <button id="IK_Pad_DigitLeft"/> <button id="IK_W"/> </mapping>
  4. Jourgensen

Key Remapping

Please, someone knows how to rebind the filter on the map ? Its locked with Z, im on azerty keyobard and I need Z.... I dont know how to rebind the filter, the key Z is binded for the filter and UP in the map, its so boring.
  5. Jourgensen

FPS Limited to 20

No, usually its fixed forever, maybe you have another problem them.
  6. Jourgensen

FPS Limited to 20

I posted the fix downgrade w10 to 2004, find a tuto on internet update via the utilty on microsoft site to 20H2 if you're not in 20H2 just update via the site I had the same problem, it works, this is the fix.
  7. Jourgensen

Azerty : conflict with Z on the map

We can not change key binding on the map so Z is used for 2 things. When we push Z to look upward on the map, it changes the icons too. Really boring please fix it, thanks.
  8. Jourgensen

FPS Limited to 20

downgrade to windows 2004 update windows via the microsoft utility update in their site its fixes
  9. Jourgensen

No fix for azerty on 1.05 ?

Seriously :/ And give us something to cut all the intro videos please...
  10. Jourgensen

Azerty keyboards : the game is broken

Hi, someone have a mod for azerty keyboards ? The game is broken and hardly playable because keys arent correctly mapped. I use Z to go forward, it breaks everything in the map I can't even use properly everything, I can't use every shorcuts. Thanks
  11. Jourgensen

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

You don't have this issue if you're at 80 fps at full settings its more than decent..... and to see if you're cpu limited check with afterburner... seriously.... we're talking about people who couldnt use their gpu at more than 30%..... your game is running perfect... facepalm.
  12. Jourgensen

You need to delete "Feature Update to Windows 10 20H2 via Enablement Package (KB4562830)" to rollback to 2004. then update by the microsoft utility with this https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/software-download/windows10 rtx 2060 + r5 2600, I was lock to 20 fps. Near max settings except the...
  13. Jourgensen

For people with capped fps, I tested the ms upgrade utilitary, IT WORKS. I have to rollback to windows 2004, search on google how to do if you can't on the windows settings, then run the utilitary. I was capped to 20 fps, now im at more than 250 in the menu.
  14. Jourgensen

I allready updated my windows before, I can't upgrade anymore with this. Anyone ?
  15. Jourgensen

Lol no. LOL.
Top Bottom