Recent content by JPMegatron

+
  1. JPMegatron

Cyberpunk 2077 needs the option to remove breasts

Wait... So you got from what I said, that we need to shut down threads like this? That's is where you are completely wrong. I never said that or insinuated that. Threads or opinions period should be heard, but just because someone doesn't agree with someone else's opinion or post does not mean...
  2. JPMegatron

Post about being a priority, I understand that this is not it. Unfortunately, if you are a developer, the more open with options your creations have, it opens up a can of worms. Because everyone wants or would like things to be to their specification. The more options, the more problems, and we...
  3. JPMegatron

I hear you, and some of those things I have yet to hear about in regards for CDPR's reasoning about adding genitalia. About the "selfish-mindset", I was trying to say that with all of the issues that this game has, demanding that they change this seems a bit small compared to fixing the actual...
  4. JPMegatron

This has to be one of the most absurd posts that I have seen in a long while. So we are asking for more options that have nothing to do with the performance of the game, but visual flare? I can't even call this visual flare, this is more like an obsessive selfish mind set if you ask me. This is...
  5. JPMegatron

Locked Minimap

I'm glad that you have mentioned this, cause I too as well as some of my other friends have issues with the same thing. This game should have a dynamic map that can adjust to when a person is in their vehicle versus when they get out of their vehicle, also we should have more options with the...
  6. JPMegatron

[SUGGESTION] Separate Saves Based on Origin

I have to agree with this. This game's main feature is "replay" value, seeing that there are three distinct choices in the storyline, having aligned association in some way for the user to differentiate which saves belong to which story would definitely be beneficial.
  7. JPMegatron

Why the crafting has no sense

I don't know how long you yall have been playing this game, but you can RESET all of your attribute points, you just have to pay a heavy amount of credits. I just found this feature yesterday in one of the shops. It is like 100000 cred. Just go out and really explore this game.
Top Bottom