Recent content by Kahla19

+
  1. Kahla19

"Second Conflict" quest BUG

I can't do shit at All Foods. Can't get in, there's no one there and Nancy doesn't answer. Now I went back to the club and can't get in there either
  2. Kahla19

Second Conflict quest bugged?

I go into to room alone with Patricia, kill her when she attacks me, but then I can't get out of the locked room. Am I missing something?
  3. Kahla19

Assistance with the Hunt (spoilers)

I also need to know
  4. Kahla19

River

It's short compared to Judy, and even shorter compared to Panam. You have two side quests and one date/romance quest and then that's it. You can't call him and after a few texts about Round Two or to visit and play VR games with the kids again (text from Joss), nothing. He's not even part of...
  5. Kahla19

River

Okay another update. After the text from Joss (about wanting me to be part of the family), I go to my apartment and put the TV on, switch through the channels and I find a news report about how the NCPD took down Peter Pan. Immediately after I put my TV off, I get another text from Joss saying...
  6. Kahla19

River

So I don't hear from river after the sex scene and he just sits all moody in front of his house. Then I go back to the first message he sent after that night, and see he mentions having a drawer for me at his place "for something more comfortable or a box of grenades". I figure it's a long shot...
Top Bottom