Recent content by KazeNoTamashii

+
  1. K

Weird sun glitch in Toussaint

Thanks for the answer, verdwhisper. So I guess it's caused by mods that modify the environment, in my case, COMPILATION and Lullaby. Doesn't really bother me that much so maybe I'll just leave it as is.
  2. K

I tried in all my cases with Clear Weather console command so there's no clouds. I think if it has something to do with the weather then all of Toussaint should be affected. However, it's not the case since only Beauclair has this glitch.
  3. K

I also think there is something blocking the Sun. However, it's kinda weird since it only happens in certain area, for me, Beauclair, and somewhere in Velen for SorceressJ. I just tried the same save on another machine without any mod and there was no glitch like this. Maybe I'll try disabling...
  4. K

Thanks. I don't remember this being in the vanilla game or I must've not noticed during my first playthrough. Also what's the light beam option? I only see a Light Shaft in the graphics menu.
  5. K

Hello, I'm modding TW3 and today I noticed this glitch. As you can see, the sun is flickering. However, it only happens in Beauclair area (or at least where Geralt's standing). At the end of the video, the sun became normal when I ran out of Beauclair. This is my mod list, no reshade: I...
  6. K

Best combat mod that works for the newest game version?

it's not quite like that. I probably had less than 15 mods and when the game ran for the first time, some of the settings for W3EE seems to be there (like poise?) and I used the console to spawn a griffon but my attack did no dmg and the dodge + attack animation seemed buggy (Geralt paused a bit...
  7. K

it's because some of the mods are from V5.1C mod collection so they're named that way but in the mod.settings file, the merged files has priority of 0 while other mods from that collection have priority of 1. I just tried the newest script merger and managed to make the game run somehow WITH...
  8. K

Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition actually works but only if it's the only mod in my game. I'm trying to get it to work with some other mods but I've no idea why I get these error. so it cannot find those functions but when I tried using just W3EE alone, it works. Could it be that those functions...
  9. K

I think I have tried the unofficial patch the game still gives me load of compiling error. I will try again without some mod to see if it works. Do you have to manually merge any mods? Maybe my problem is that I didn't merge mods properly. I also have the game + all dlc's on Steam.
  10. K

Best combat mod that works for the newest game version? Back in July, I was so thrilled when I saw Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition mod came out but never had the chance to try it. Now I want to play, however, the mod doesn't seem to work anymore. The game always gives me compiling error even though...
  11. K

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

Thanks. I think I already have this mod from the v5.1C mod collection. Maybe I should try tinker around it a bit.
  12. K

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

anyone knows what mods essenthy's using? Those grass and flower look so nice. Seem to have pretty high draw distance too.
  13. K

Share Your Screenshots!!!

okay, so in these two screenshots, if you look at the full size, you can see the ragged edges on Ciri's and Syanna's swords. I wanna get rid of that. Many objects also have that ragged edge (geralt's hair from a distance, fences...). Many screenshots I saw on Steam are very smooth. Sorry, you've...
  14. K

Share Your Screenshots!!!

I have some question. Some screenshots look very neat and no pixelated, much better than the game AA. So what do you guys use to achieve that? I guess SweetFx but I don't want to change the game color. I mostly just want better AA.
  15. K

Syanna and Cersei?

and Jon Snow was hailed as the White Wolf I think :D
Top Bottom