Recent content by KeeperOTF

+
  1. KeeperOTF

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

don't worry I was just trolling a bit. thought about renaming it HyadumNudel Hud on nexus.
  2. KeeperOTF

https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/5256 1606065668 can someone stick that post?
  3. KeeperOTF

stop bagging and be patient like everyone else.
  4. KeeperOTF

it's not dead
  5. KeeperOTF

you will run into major issues on various points, if you don't switch text language to english, there is no other way for us to do it, sorry.
  6. KeeperOTF

nope it isn't we just ran low of team members and time for now
  7. KeeperOTF

I am pretty positive it will be finished at some point, and I am pretty sure no one else would be able to finish it. regarding your demand, I am not sure if this additional effort will be coverd by customer services.
  8. KeeperOTF

Since it would take too much time and skill to re-illustrate each card, gwent will only see some minor tweaks in it's UI, you can see an image the possible background one page before this one.
  9. KeeperOTF

fresh made concepts for the heart of stone exclusive menus
  10. KeeperOTF

hmn maybe...
  11. KeeperOTF

you will hear from us soon. 1553624554 Hey guys, I am sorry that the information came out that way. Vlad Hud isn’t stopped, droped or dead, it’s simply that Limezero stopped working on all modding related projects, because of private reasons. We still would like to finish the mod, since we...
Top Bottom