Recent content by Khaxino

+
  1. K

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

That is true. But Arasaka is having bigger problems right now, and Yorinobu is in charge in the Aldecaldo's ending, that's why they aren't looking for you The only thing that is "resolved" is becoming a legend, the problem is that not every V wants to become a legend. A nomad V who takes the...
  2. K

Rogue literally works for Arasaka. When you assault Arasaka with her, she also says "here is where I've met Michiko Arasaka". Also, when you meet Grayson (the merc who worked together with Adam Smasher), he says to Rogue "are we on the same team?" I'm bad at math, but if he was born in 2040...
  3. K

Do you know the exact year? Because Judy is born mid 21st century too, and they come from the same town, so maybe he's one of the children who bullied her in her memories. I expected to find something about him while doing Pyramid Song, but I haven't found anything
  4. K

Johnny explains why he hates all corporations and not only Arasaka (not in every playthroughs, it depends on dialogue choices). Also he knows that fighting them is almost pointless, but he also says "still better than doing nothing" when V meets a guy who wants to kill Holts, knowing very well...
  5. K

That's why Arasaka gives you 5 months to live, but Alt gives you "6 or more". I like Johnny and Keanu too, many friends of mine also love him, so that's not an uncommon thing. I want to remove the relic because it's killing me, not because of Johnny, but I can understand that some people don't...
  6. K

Maybe. But I was thinking something like when Hanako talks to Saburo's engram in Mikoshi Yes. I always think about Kerry, his quest starts sooo late. I wouldn't buy a DLC with a story that starts that late
  7. K

Saburo mentions that engrams can't lie so it's very easy to interrogate them in Mikoshi, but I don't know if it's true only for engrams that are stored there, or if it's true for every engram/AI
  8. K

Yeah. Unfortunately, during act 1, you have to roleplay as V who wants to become a Legend. Yorinobu wants to kill everyone who is loyal to his father. When Takemura goes alone in the landfill is the perfect moment to send killers against him, as no one would see anything. Think about the...
  9. K

Of course I don't know, but it seems that the body is a very important part, because Zen Master can feel that V has 2 souls. But, for example, what happens if Zen Master meets Mr Blue Eyes? Would he be able to detect a soul? I don't know, and unfortunately I don't think we'll ever have an...
  10. K

Yes. HE knows. We hear the full conversation between Takemura and Yorinobu. Do you hear him telling Arasaka that he's alive? No, atleast not in my version of the game. That's why Arasaka (probably) thinks that V is dead
  11. K

Yes, but there's another difference here: if V leaves the body to Johnny, V's engram will be stored inside Alt, so maybe it will be preserved
  12. K

The difference is the way the engram was stored: Mikoshi was built to be able to preserve engrams for eternity, while Alt lives behind the blackwall. So it makes sense that Alt has lost her humanity, but Johnny hasn't
  13. K

In CP77 too. We see Arasaka kidnapping Alt because she developed the first Soulkiller. Then we know that she made one for Arasaka, and she edited it so she could escape if they used it on her. Then we know that she has one version too, that she developed and improved while being behind the...
  14. K

Because it makes sense that Dex said that to Takemura before bringing him to the landfill. And probably Takemura reported that to Arasaka, and that's why they've sent ninjas against him. In the call that we see, Takemura doesn't say if V is dead or alive, so they still know that V is dead...
  15. K

There are many soulkillers in the game. There are atleast 3 different versions of it
Top Bottom