Recent content by kitanii

+
  1. kitanii

Armor, transmog/character stats system broken

Yes and so is the stats page. If you go by the fact that it's updated when you change something that affects the stats. "Appear" to work correctly is not the same thing as actually working correctly. Don't mean to discredit you and you mos def have better insight than I do when it comes to the...
  2. kitanii

I wouldn't be so sure it does. If stats page collects the actual underlying stat variables from your character and said page doesn't calculate the values correctly how can we know the correct values are being used when damage, health reduction etc. is applied in combat?
  3. kitanii

Yeah I looked the mission up and it seems they really cranked the damage output from enemies/nerfed the player in it. Really powerfui weapons I get can kill you easily, but it happens even from weak smart weapons (that's what kills me in don't fear the reaper). I still claim the stat system is...
  4. kitanii

Sure I accept that it's difficult by design, but again; When low danger enemies in regular gigs/side missions can one shot you indifferently of your level and armor surely there is something wrong? Don't know if my lvl is low or not, but if lvl 31 with just a few side jobs left is considered to...
  5. kitanii

I question the system because a tend to see several stats like movement speed at 0 despite having 12+ reflexes for example. Problem is also still that I can get killed by one shot even by low danger thugs in side missions with the same setup/level etc. I've beat most of the endings with the same...
  6. kitanii

Doesn't matter which level I'm at or how much armor I have. I keep getting one shot killed even in moderate danger gigs. Right now I'm trying to beat the secret ending and I always die from one shot. Tried at level 24 and 30+. Tried changing from hard to easy difficulty. Same thing. Please...
  7. kitanii

ps5 controller on pc haptic feedback and vibration not working

If you mean adaptive triggers and sticks the PC port doesn't have that. I also don't get any vibration using the DualSense natively. Button prompts and controls otherwise work fine, but I launch the game via Steam and use the Playstation config support (emulating the DS as a xbox one controller)...
  8. kitanii

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

- FOV is sometimes locked to a lower value after leaving conversations. Only reloading a save fixes it. - The neck/throat on characters in conversations pretty often display visible seams/z-fighting/shadow glitches. The Rivers questline or when you meet Hanako at Embers is a good example of when...
  9. kitanii

No Footstep Audio

Try using the Xaudio api via the "sound" tab in the settings instead. Solved some missing effects like footsteps and shattering glass for me and it has a generally better dynamic range/mix with the same sound preset. I'm not using mods btw. Also don't have any audio enhancements or spatial audio...
  10. kitanii

Using the default audio api some sound effects like shattering glass or footsteps are missing/drowned out a lot of the time. With XAudio enabled I have yet to experience said problem. The mix/dynamic range using the same range preset is much better in general between both sound effects/music and...
  11. kitanii

[Bug] Radio stops working after Delamain car dialogue. (post questline)

Have the same issue only in the Delamain car. You can change radio stations, but no music is playing from them. I do however have a workaround; Open the pause menu and resume the game. Always fixes it for me. As a sidenote I think it's the jingle or whatever you wanna call it that plays as soon...
  12. kitanii

Directx 12 does not show Steam FPS overlays and MSI Afterburner overlay

DX12 is absolutely supported by both the Steam overlay and MSI afterburner. Had the same issue with RTSS not working in CP2077 a while back. Re-installing Afterburner and RTSS fixed it.
  13. kitanii

Ray tracing - A currently unstable and completely unreliable state (patch 1.61)

Lower resolutions doesn't solve the issues and with dlss set to quality with 1440p as an output res the internal res is just 66-67% of 1440p wtih a final output just over 1440p. Basically I'm not pushing my gpu beyond what it's capable of and at said res my config exceeds the recommended specs...
  14. kitanii

Vibration doesn't work at all when using a DualSense controller natively. Wired w/o any gamepad emulation software running. Correct button prompts, but no vibration. Works for Xbox One controllers. GOG version.
  15. kitanii

Ray tracing - A currently unstable and completely unreliable state (patch 1.61)

You can only create a limited set of support tickets it seems so I'm making this thread in the hopes of bringing attention to the currently broken implementation of RT in CP2077. Below is a list of issues I've identified that can and should be broken down into several support tickets. The thread...
Top Bottom