Recent content by Kyros007

+
  1. Kyros007

Anyone Else Unable To Access Wardrobe in Apartment?

I'm not far into the game, I'm honestly thinking of restarting because I can't change my hair and beard
  2. Kyros007

Can you change your appearance after the initial character customization?

You can open the json file in a save folder of your choosing(as in, whichever auto save or manual save you want to edit) and you can switch genders that way if you want, along with perk points or is it skills? w.e along with your level, etc and other stuff but of course the resulting character...
  3. Kyros007

Getting naked

"I wana swing it about " LMAO
  4. Kyros007

What happened to the female "V" from 2018? (Poll Inside)

male V has way...way...wayyyyyy too many moles on his body lol, I was like "is he this close to getting skin cancer?" Like I have a decent amount of moles but they are small and flat and spread out, but he has them all over, raised and flat and on any skin color(especially pale skin) it looks...
  5. Kyros007

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

don't bring a knife to a gun fight...jk
  6. Kyros007

Anyone Else Unable To Access Wardrobe in Apartment?

Yeah same, I had taken some clothes by mistake that I meant to put back in and couldn't, so instead I tried checking the room with all your weapons, and in there you can place clothes back in the inventory, so your 'wardrobe' is now the guns room, just go there to put away and take clothes.
Top Bottom