Recent content by KzarKnuckle

+
  1. KzarKnuckle

Save files are corrupted

I'm not sure if that's a factor. I have almost 800 manual saves, and it doesn't seem to be affecting my gameplay, or file sizes. Granted, that might only be the case for me.
  2. KzarKnuckle

Save files are corrupted

No kidding, right? I'm getting punished for reading the skill trees and seeing "Woah, that seems broken! Lets play with it!" I really, really wanna go to bat for CDPR. I'm loving every second of this game. But jesus is it hard to.
  3. KzarKnuckle

Save files are corrupted

I apologize if this isn't contributing enough to the thread, to say this, but I'm really appreciative of the fact that you're trying to figure out what the deal is. I tried selling off a bunch of crafting materials I had, laying around in my inventory, to see if that was the issue, but it only...
  4. KzarKnuckle

Save files are corrupted

You have to be being facetious. You think that save file is legit? There's no way on earth. Wouldn't that make the comparison to this issue non-valid?
  5. KzarKnuckle

Save files are corrupted

I almost think it's not worth responding to that guy. It's like feeding a troll, not worth it.
  6. KzarKnuckle

Save files are corrupted

Oh, gee, sorry for realizing on my own that crafting was broken in half, and I decided to use it to my advantage, didn't realize that means my save should get corrupted. "Enjoy the story" my butt. No matter how much I like the story, if I find a way to break the game, I'm going to use it...
Top Bottom