Recent content by la_verne

+
  1. L

Nilfgaardian Armor

The horse set is awesome! Especially with black horse. Though Geralt looks like he is pregnant with that heavy armor.
  2. L

Which oil should I use against the warriors of the Wild Hunt?

Alien-47 According to Primaguide: The fundamentals of fighting other humanoids still applies to the Wild Hunt. Loot: Weapons and equipment Environment: The Wild Hubt can appear where they desire, thanks to their ability to manipulate space and time to their advantage. Vulnerabilities...
  3. L

Axii Sign Level Bug?

You need to equip axii delusion to use it for conversation.
  4. L

Why would Geralt wear Temerian/Nilfgaardian armor?

Nlfgaardian armour looks hawt! I'm fond of all-black attire/armour. The fit on Geralt is also excellent. Not bulky like some. Temerian also has a great fit. I wish the Wolf Armour makes a big comeback for higher levels. That one is the best looking to me. Would actually prefer wolf armour if...
  5. L

You know you've played too much Witcher 3 when...

-when your dream starts replaying over and over, ...reloading much? -when your husband starts humming Merchants of Novigrad, though he has never touched the game before -when you're still holding a joystick at 4am and the temperature is 6Celcius, frozen fingers forgotten, "must do just one more...
  6. L

Patch 1.05... where is it?

I'm playing on PC. I guess I'll just wait and see if the bug is there or not. I haven't encountered a grey quest yet. :) Just spacing a few side quests in between main quests. Hoping patch 1.05 will fix issues for other people who seem to suffer a lot of quest bugs. I'm fortunate not having...
  7. L

Patch 1.05... where is it?

Is this "exp bug" existing only in ver 1.04? I still have ver 1.03 right now. So far, the only problem I personally had was the game freezing while on the inventory. Turning off nvidia streaming and playing with Origin in "offline mode" (or simply turning off wifi for my laptop) and I haven't...
  8. L

help. cant make enhanced potion as have no basic oils

i got recipes from random places. mostly from chests. but if i meet an herbalist, i just buy every recipe from them before they "disappear" like the one in white orchard.
  9. L

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Yea, bring Shani back. :)
  10. L

Does your horse stop randomly?

happens to me as well. using xbox controller on pc. I even thought my controller needed to be changed. it is vexing especially during the races, roach stops or slows down unexpectedly.
  11. L

Where is Shani?

I, for one, would love having Shani back in the Witcher 3 expansions. I didn't particularly like the sorceresses in the game. Most, if not all, are too secretive and manipulative. Would be lovely to have a third choice. In Witcher 1, I chose Shani over Triss. I was quite disgruntled when in...
  12. L

If you have played the 1st 2 games you'll be completely lost.

even without playing the first 2 games, there are some books in-game that actually tell you stories and hints about the previous titles. and some even contain info from the books that Sapkowski wrote. The journals are also providing a whole lot of info about characters you meet. if one needs a...
  13. L

where to find feathers?

if guards are close, they get upset when you use signs or use weapons. so just pick a place with no guards or are far from them. best to do this at night to avoid townsfolk from screaming..unless feel like hearing them say "Aaaaarghh!" every time you brandish a weapon or use igni sign.
  14. L

how can i kill them? Water creatures

Thanks mtprimo :D i guess i now have a reason to practice using crossbows and making those bolts.
  15. L

how can i kill them? Water creatures

Will they work on the mermaids? ive not met them yet, but was wondering about it.
Top Bottom