Recent content by LeKill3rFou

+
  1. LeKill3rFou

10 things I wanted Cyberpunk to have while we wait for Orion in 2028. (Not NG+)

Yep, but it's "your" wish. I guess, there are as many wishes as there are players... Let's say they add a mansion in North Oak, personnally, I really don't care about having a home in North Oak (I bought once each apartment when they added them and I never bought one again... I'm fine with my...
  2. LeKill3rFou

Update 2.1 LOD issues and low textures

There is one thing which catch my attention it's at the end of your video, the last NPC seem to not be correctly loaded for a little while and appear blurry/low-res for a couple of seconds. Not sure, it could be due to the recording or youtube, but if it's the case, could be something around...
  3. LeKill3rFou

cyberpunk crash at start

Ok, weird :( At first, try everything suggested by CDPR and if it doesn't work, send a ticket directly to the support ("contact us" button). Beside, the game is quite sentitive to OC/UC, which can cause to instabilities and so, random crashes...
  4. LeKill3rFou

cyberpunk crash at start

When you said "the game don't start anymore", since when? Since you updated it in 2.12? Or you were able to play in 2.12 before and it happen "randomly?
  5. LeKill3rFou

Update 2.1 LOD issues and low textures

Yeah, I remember some having LOD issues only because they had set the FOV "too high".
  6. LeKill3rFou

10 things I wanted Cyberpunk to have while we wait for Orion in 2028. (Not NG+)

They announced that they will keep making "story-driven open world" games, if I remember. So I guess, Orion will be the same kind of game as The Witcher 3, Cyberpunk and likely the next Witcher game, i.e (solo) open world (RPG) with story as main point. Beside, Cyberpunk have a fan base, I have...
  7. LeKill3rFou

Valheim

I don't... "not to be" for me. I would have loved to "test" Ashlands:cry: But, the "release" never seemed so close!
  8. LeKill3rFou

Valheim

9. LeKill3rFou

Inspiration film V pour Vendetta ?

Le jeu lui même, clairement pas. Il vient directement du jeu de plateau "Cyberpunk 2013-2020-V3.0-Red" créé par Mike Pondsmith à la fin des années 80 (1988), donc bien avant. CD Projekt Red et Mike Pondsmith ont travaillé ensemble pour le jeu et continue de le faire pour "Orion", le prochain jeu...
  10. LeKill3rFou

🎉The Welcome Thread

If you're on PC, don't use and never used mods, you should try all the steps on the support page. And if it doesn't work, then directly contact the support ("contact us" button). https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc/sp-technical/issue/1700/my-game-crashes-7 If you use or used mods...
  11. LeKill3rFou

How to rollback to Cyberpunk 2077 v2.0 in GOG

On GOG it should be fairly easy but as far as I know, only the 4 or 5 last game versions are available (so not sure 2.01 or 2.02 are still available for example) https://docs.gog.com/gc-rollback/
  12. LeKill3rFou

Now playing [music]

A piano cover of a song I never heard in the game :giggle:
  13. LeKill3rFou

Valheim

Yeah, I won't either for the same reason. Or maybe the very end to see if they provide a release date. I don't need to be hyped or teased, I simply wait to play it myself :giggle:
  14. LeKill3rFou

So you want to stop V...

Wave 1 > level 100/150 MaxTac (20k health, 20K armor,...)
  15. LeKill3rFou

The General Videogame Thread

Am I hyped? Oh yes! And in 2024... Could easily be my GOTY if the sequel is at least as good as the first one :giggle:
Top Bottom