Recent content by LestatLestotis

+
  1. L

Stutter since 1.07 even at 60FPS

I have experienced the stutter since launch, after messing around in the Nvidia control panel reduced it but the new patch reintroduced it. Although I have managed to get it to be minimal by retweaking the settings, will post what I did: Specs: Windows 8.1 x64, i7 5820k @ 3.30 GHz, GTX980 On...
  2. L

Will you fix the horse animation stuttering in 1.05?

I have the same issue, very noticeable when walking slowly mounted on roach every couple of seconds there is a stutter, and with the latest patch I am also getting it sometimes when running (it used to be smooth). Not to talk about the horrible camera epileptic attack when you pan around slowly...
  3. L

Disabling Hyper Threading!

so anyone else tested this? I´m to lazy at the moment to boot up.
  4. L

Movement controls feel sluggish - any fix?

Has anyone tried to set max pre rendered frames to 1? on Nvidia/AMD control panel. It helped me with the input delay and with some stutter I was experiencing in some towns, and seems overall more fluid.
  5. L

any luck using controllers post 1.03?

I use a ps3 controller with motion joy drivers, have tried it with 1.02 and 1.03 with no problems, it also helped with the stutter I was experiencing while slowly rotating the camera.
  6. L

New update screwed performance for me

they have on the patch notes this: boosted texture anisotropy sampling to 16x on Ultra. So in theory this change could give you worst performance than before if you keep that setting on ultra.
  7. L

Overburdened... hardly have any items or gear

yeah, you might have "walk" toggled. Try checking alchemical ingredients and crafting resources and sell some, they tend to pile up! ---------- Updated at 05:14 PM ---------- PS: there was also a mod to augment your carry capacity, not sure if it works with 1.03.
  8. L

Strange movement/camera judder effect on PC

STEAM PC Edition: well I will post my settings since this seems to have gotten better, still noticeable but a lot better.I have shadows on high, hairworks off, everything else On or on ultra (specs on post above).On Nvidia control panel: - maximum pre rendered frames set to: 1...
  9. L

Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info

well 1.03 didn´t fix this issue, I´ve kept playing with different in game graphic options and Nvidia´s control panel options but nothing seems to help with the stuterring camera turn.
  10. L

Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info

PC, Steam Version, Windows 8.1, GTX980, i7 5820K @ 3.30GHz, latest Nvidia drivers and windows patches at the time of this post.All graphical options on ultra, except shadows (high), Nvidia Hair Works Off, Vignette Off, 1080p.I also share this problem, very noticeable when turning camera slowly.
  11. L

For Nvidia users, setting max pre rendered frames to 1 on the program profile settings of the Nvidia control panel might help, it is still noticeable though, a minor annoyance really.
  12. L

Game Freezing when browsing through inventory

Same problem, happened several times already, seems more frequent when I use the inventory more often or if I have the inventory open for some time, I think it also froze once during gameplay, all the freezing requires a computer restart or for me to log out of windows and log back in...
  13. L

I have the same issue, PC version, windows 8.1, GTX980, i7 5820K @3.30GHz., using mouse and keyboard (hardware cursor on)For me It is more noticeable when moving the camera around slowly, rapid movements are very fluid.When on horse it is also more noticeable on slow camera movements. I have...
Top Bottom