Recent content by LinkiPinki

+
  1. LinkiPinki

No way to get crafting specs

The random crafting specs you get from merchants are also very often duplicates to those you already own. In Witcher 3 you could only buy crafting specs you did not have, in CP you don't even see if you know it already and have to check closing the trading menu and checking in the crafting menu...
  2. LinkiPinki

Stadia - The Hunt mission Bug

This is one of the many issues that gets fixed for me by saving and reloading. Not pretty but it's usually not permanent.
  3. LinkiPinki

Can't "discuss the plan with nomads" in "With a Little Help From My Friends"

I have been able to reproduce this. I think the problem occurs if you decide not to ride with Panam and then follow them with your own car. When you decide to ride with Panam or you leave them and let them ride out of your view (and you do other quests first instead) the quest continues...
  4. LinkiPinki

The instant-kill animation of the Mantis Blades is very troublesome

Hey there, I love the idea of equipping my character with mantis blades and slicing through my opponents. This is by far my most favorite weapon in the game. Sadly there isn't much to do to upgrade it so you can reach the best equipment and maximum possible damage very quickly. However, they...
  5. LinkiPinki

Can't "discuss the plan with nomads" in "With a Little Help From My Friends"

Didnt go with Panam, can't continue the quest now. No luck restarting the game, doing anthing else, moving to the other side of the map and restarting, nothing works. It's just stuck :/
Top Bottom