Recent content by LordRahl3000

+
  1. L

Game Chat (Request) Thread

A pc tech support suggestion belongs in an all platform thread? I only game on PC, so other platform capabilities are not my area of expertise. Placing my post under this thread only serves to instigate players from other platforms arguing their point for another platform lacking in capability...
  2. L

Friending Players in Gwent: How to I've seen over a dozen posts in the forum with individuals upset because they want chat and demand that the Dev's cook it up for them. In case you don't know already...there is already chat capability. I'm surprised to find that there is no topic on this...
  3. L

Royal Decree (and Other Gold Spells) Should Pull Roach

This thread must have started before an update that fixed it?
  4. L

Why Veteran and Trio should not just a part of certain faction

Each faction has it's strengths and weaknesses, why take from a unique faction the very thing that makes it special by giving others the same or like ability?
  5. L

Prize-winning cow and Unlimited chorts

For a card that is unlimited and given a power of 6...I agree, it is a very frustrating turn of events in battle, however, a good strategy can compensate for or avoid it.
  6. L

Can't win anymore with NG

Weather damage is easily avoided with gold cards, especially Letho. A lot of times, you can pass the round after they've emptied their hand of them anyway. A single Nauzicca in the deck can turn things around as well. I always keep a White frost and torrential rain in my deck in case I need to...
  7. L

I'm not worried about it. I was bound and determined to use NG because most players believe it to be inferior. I wanted to find a way to defy the odds so I built my Ultimate NG deck to prove that strategy wins the day. This is how I have fun. Using what everyone else does and copying decks from...
  8. L

Am I the only one who experiences constant permanily freezes after game?

I have had this issue as well, after battle before awards are granted but while the loader icon is stuck, the exit function still works and it takes me back to the main Gwent lobby.(PC) I'm a very patient individual and always give the loader about 5 minutes to see if it will work it's self...
  9. L

Weak? What's wrong with "Chat AFTER a battle"? So sorry you suffer! Keeping it simple assures a wider range of users(Young and otherwise). We can do without the dirty and conflictual comments that make mankind seem so utterly chaotic. Chat after battle assures all users the right to deny an...
  10. L

I completely agree, If there is to be any form of communication between players, it should remain controlled, perhaps with a larger variety of comments available to users. At the moment, the game is clean and enjoyable. I'd hate to see it become a dirty drama, conflict momma like facebook and...
  11. L

Tips to improve deck to work with update

First of all, Tibor is a waste of deck space. There are exactly 4 gold cards that MUST be present in your deck to defeat the best players and he is not one of them. Second, A possible opponent will want you to use a high power spy to gain advantage(Canterella) Anyone using a canterella regrets...
  12. L

I have been using NG since I began playing three days ago and it may seem as if other factions are overpowered but a good strategy with NG will leave your opponents wondering how you manage to beat them. I've seen the way players freak out when they bombard my side of the board with weather...
Top Bottom