Recent content by madmax911

+
  1. M

Vista - Crashing problem

Problems, issues, slow, freezing, etc. etc. etc.Any issue.. what to do?Any software... what to do?Any hardware... what to do?1'st question. What OS do you have?Answer. Windows vista.Solution. Return to Windows XP. Problem solved. ANY problem.PS. Return to Vista in a year or so.
  2. M

[SOLVED with a MOD] Walking in OTS

Like the graphics eeeeh? :PWell dunno about modding but keep drinking alot of Blizzart potions then everything is in slowmotion ;D
  3. M

The Witcher stays on top!

Maybe Zorgy slept through the geography lessons :D
  4. M

Swamp - Crash

I MUST assume your computer are running as the router for the other computers then because im pretty sure you DID think about just disabling your own network card in network management.
  5. M

Swamp - Crash

memtest can be found here and you must create a boot CD in order for it to work. http://www.memtest.org/I also and others have problems in the swamp. But what do you mean by crashing? what happens EXCACTLY.In my case the game freezes for about 10 to 30 seconds then return with wierd graphics but...
  6. M

Swamp - Crash

And i still wonder why Yeahwitcher havent just tried disabling the internet since that would be far more easier and faster than to create this discussion.
  7. M

Swamp - Crash

Try disabling the internet connection totally. If it connects to the internet.
  8. M

Automatic Sword Sheathing Suggestion...

Agreed. developers should do something in the next patches about this. Make this sticky and hope more will sign agree on this.
Top Bottom