Recent content by Madoga

+
  1. M

1.10 Patcher Crash

1.10 Patcher Crash So I haven't played since version 1.4 (?). With the imminent release of the DLC however, I thought I'd play again. - So I download the 1.0+ to 1.10 patch and the 1.10 to 1.12 patch. - I try patching to 1.10, but it crashed roughly 1/3 through. So I close it and try again...
  2. M

Would you pay for regular small DLC?

No. I generally don't care about aesthetics or random extra quests. It would have to be very very special for me to even consider it. I might buy a combination pack of several of such DLC though - if the price is right.
  3. M

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

I read nearly everything. Just skipped a bit at around 600 pages(?) when everything went off-topic a bit too much. Also read everything in the previous thread. Sooxzay yea, the quests that are there are pretty damn good. Why else would we still be here ;)
  4. M

List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

All fantasy themes have, at one time or another, been covered by heavy and power metal.
  5. M

Triss or Yen?

Since I'm bored, I might as well awnser some of these questions: 1. Are you a book reader? 2.Did you read the books first or not? 3.Are you basing your choice on what's good for Geralt or as a player? 4.Are you picking Yen only because it seems the "right" choice? 5.What were you previous...
  6. M

Inter-Dimensional incest petition!

:facepalm:
  7. M

Your opinion: Alternative look for Triss

As expected, it's a party dress that doesn't really fit in the game too well - apart from the masked ball of course. I do I like elf vibe the dress has going for it, I just don't feel it fits Triss. The whole thing seems a bit out of place. :S Ps. Am I the only one that likes her old hair better?
  8. M

I just lost 60lbs carry weight..and didn't change saddlebags??

You shouldn't only eat meat. Also eat some vegetables next time. Also you might want to post this in the tech support forum, mention what your max weight is and what saddlebag you're using.
  9. M

Yea, the only reason it felt horrible was because they took away the option for you to explain what was going on. It felt like "I don't love you.... but I still like hanging around...", "okay, back to work!". Whereas the whole Triss love/leave scene felt amazing/sad because of what it was, not...
  10. M

Your opinion: Alternative look for Triss

I'd have to see the whole thing first to say If I like it. From what we can see in that picture however, it's okay. I don't really like the super low cut Ves style dress. It just doesn't fit the situation they're in. In a vacuum I do like it though. Guess I'll only be using it for the...
  11. M

Something I missed *gasp*. Time to replay the epilogue :P
  12. M

I'm pretty sure all she says is something along the lines of: "aren't you suppose to be somewhere" .... "where are you meeting". And that's it. If you try talking to her she falls back to her standard "well?" line.
  13. M

The problems (mostly) start from that point onward. Brace yourself, Winter is coming! (Which actually is somewhat appropriate when you think about it.)
  14. M

That means you are required by international law to join the official unofficial triss group: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/group.php?groupid=41
  15. M

https://www.reddit.com/r/cosplaygirls/comments/2sxf0l/kristina_as_triss_from_witcher_3_at_igromir_2013/
Top Bottom