Recent content by MareXTheGreat

+
  1. MareXTheGreat

Skippy's 50 kills - too much? (+ bug)

Hi! During my third playthrough i still find myself being locked away with skippy thanks to his 50 kills requirement to proceed. This time around he locks himself after changing his mode (began with pacifist, got ~50 kills and changed to stonecold killer). I believe that those 50 kills is too...
  2. MareXTheGreat

Minor activities respawn/reset option

Hello dear people of this site. I came back to CP2077 after some time and now Im replaying it from scratch on v1.3. While clearing out all the blue activities on the map (the "mace", skull and star ones) in act 1 I though about what will i have to do later on if I empty the map. I remember...
  3. MareXTheGreat

Suggestions. Things to change or fix in game.

Two things for a knife throwing build (and also crafting): 1 Let us craft everything or some stuff with a slide bar to craft couple things at once {can be even a perk that allows that} 2 Either let us pick a knife off of an enemy {a perk that allows that/two or three perks with % chances to...
  4. MareXTheGreat

Why does it have to end at Level 50?

It is a pain in the A but i believe this might change with future dlc's (like in fallout new vegas / 3 where with dlc's your level cap increased by 5 each)
  5. MareXTheGreat

NPC netrunners, etc.

The difficulty level in this game is the type which i dont realy like. Enemies deal tons of dmg and become more tanky. Its great if your build is complete but at the beginning of the game they litteraly mop the ground with your blood while you only scratch them.
  6. MareXTheGreat

Character creation is bad

Well it lacks some stuff that is true but overall it is a great character creator. The only thing i would suggest the devs to look into is the ability to jump up and down with the rotation keys (EQ by standard) so while rotating my character while looking through tattoos (for example) the game...
Top Bottom