Recent content by medion_no

+
  1. medion_no

Theres a typo on the spanish redlauncher (Cyberpunk 2077).

Says "orriginal" soundtrack with two rr's insted of one in the my rewards sections. Also why it keeps pestering me to buy the Ultimate edition if i already own it? :giveup:
  2. medion_no

Patch 2.02

Is just me or pop-in textures get worse with each update since 2.0? XD. Guess thats the "optimization".
  3. medion_no

Patch 2.02

The USN jackets dont appear among my rewards in the RED launcher (obviously i got the drop and i have it reedemed both in twich and in-game). Is simply not listed among them.
  4. medion_no

Patch 2.02

My trophies stopped unlocking on steam after the 2.01 patch (i was playing PL and were unlocking just fine in 2.0) and the issue still persist...
  5. medion_no

Why did you have to ruin Tetratronic Rippler Mk.5????

I didnt had any issues with my 1.5 build lol. My character was just nerfed at the start of PL but recovered my edge with the 10 or so extra levels and new equipment youre given. Complete stealth gameplay.
  6. medion_no

Judy text (spoilerish)

If i remember it correctly she call you before upon leaving the safe house in PL from the first time saying she called you ten times while you where rescuin the president lol.
  7. medion_no

BUG REPORT SO MI phantom liberty ending (obviously spoilers) 2.01

Song bird path ending at the space airtpor. The guards of Myers spot me at the vents of the rooftop with So Mi for no reason at all and begin shooting at them shouting terrorist! (doesnt trigger game over or combat mode) but the scene stil plays with Reed and Myers talking but bugged. Next part...
  8. medion_no

[BUG] Patch 2.01 unlocked achievements for things I didn't do yet

In my case my game stopped givin me achievements after 2.01. Steam.
  9. medion_no

New Ending (SPOILER ALERT)

Just let Myers die at any moment in the prologue where you have to rescue her from Barguest and escape with the car. Johnny will comment on it and some other stuff. Its an ending tho so the dlc main campaign is closed from now on.
  10. medion_no

Patch 2.01

Front door of Alex bar in phantom liberty is closed after the end of Reed path but people still inside and you can enter from the side entrance so it doesnt make any sense. Seems like a bug or an oversight.
  11. medion_no

Iconic Weapons Not Displaying In Apartment

In my case is the weapons you can craft from the crime heists schematics, they dont show up in the wall.
  12. medion_no

New Ending (SPOILER ALERT)

You can let the president die and get a mini-ending of sorts with Johnny lol. Phantom liberty main quest would be closed tho.
  13. medion_no

My achievements are not unlocking since Arachnophobia (phantom liberty)

Title. Im on 2.01, never used mods, started my walktrought of phantom liberty on 2.0. Already completed the dlc and the new ending. Mygame was crashing constantly so i deactivated steam sync wich solved it btw but the trophies are not unlocking even if i sync it again.
  14. medion_no

[BUG] - Patch 2.01 Radio Now Entirely Muffles Vehicle Sounds

Yeah radio used to be just allright in 1.5. Wonder what happened.
Top Bottom