Recent content by Mr.White.427

+
  1. M

Depletion enhancement not working?

Depletion enhancement not working? So I enchanted my armor with the Depletion enhancement that makes enemies struck by Aard lose 50% stamina. But it doesn't look like its working at all, assuming im right and the stamina bar is the yellow one below their health, when i hit them with Aard it...
  2. M

[BUG] Inventory mess

The non-quest items in the quest tab are mostly random keys, some notes, and a couple of squirrel tails. The quest items I have in "Other" are the pinecone and skull from the part in skellige when you're breaking into ermion's secret lab, and a few others like the snake figurine(which i have no...
  3. M

[BUG] Inventory mess

[BUG] Inventory mess So I've had this bug even before the 1.07 patch but I was hoping it would fix it, no such luck. I seem to suddenly have all my inventory in a mess, I have non-quest items in the quest items tab, and i've even seen some quest items in another tab. Anyone else has that?
  4. M

[BUG] Two broken quests?

[BUG] Two broken quests? So I've started playing after about ~10 days not playing, waiting for the new patch, and I've encountered 2 quests which seem broken I think, can't really tell its because of the patch or not as its the first time I tried them but still: In the Final Preparations part...
  5. M

Perhaps the nerf on firestream was a bit too harsh.

Man and here I was thinking it was a bug, came here looking to ask and I see its an intentional nerf, very disappointing. Igni is very much useless now as a dmg dealer to single enemies, I barely get 300-400 dmg on a good try. Plus it seems my base igni dmg, with 206% sign intensity is only...
  6. M

Problem for gtx 970 users?

Same, I got a Gainward GTX970 and am running on ultra with rock steady 60FPS. Only sometimes in very heavy scenes it may drop into the low 50s or high 40s, but it always climbs back up.
  7. M

[Bug] Cave of Dreams quest auto failed after King's Gambit quest.

So its something that has absolutley no impact on the game or how it works, and you wouldn't have known about it unless you were specifically searching for it.....I think they have better, more pressing issues to deal with
  8. M

Sudden recurring crashes

Its definetly not one of those, I don't get neither the stick keys msg or the windows menu pop up when it happens I guess I'll try that, thanks. Why would that fix the issue tho? ---------- Updated at 07:48 PM ---------- I just noticed something, I saw that the game auto defaulted to...
  9. M

Sudden recurring crashes

Sudden recurring crashes I've been playing the game for about 80 hours now, and it used to work fine, but for the last few days when i've been playing, the game keeps crashing. It doesn't happen with some special trigger, can happen in mid conversation, when im walking or whatever, and there's...
  10. M

Gear to keep?

Gear to keep? Just wondering if there is a point in keeping gear? I'm saving the 2 serpentine swords and the enhanced warrior's armor from the begining, some griffin armor im not currently using, and the trophies. Is it worth keeping them? Its getting to a point where i need to free some...
  11. M

Loading times and loading screen

No mods or tweaks or anything. Using patch 1.05 as well, the GOG version, tho I hardly think it makes a difference. I mean its not just me, you have others here who said they can skip as well. ---------- Updated at 08:28 PM ---------- No mods or tweaks or anything. Using patch 1.05 as well...
  12. M

Is stacking skill points worth it?

No, there is no bonus to slotting both modes together ---------- Updated at 08:11 PM ---------- No, there is no bonus to slotting both modes together
  13. M

Loading times and loading screen

Don't know what to tell you man. Every one of those little story cutscense are skipabble. No matter when, just press the space bar and it skips.
Top Bottom