Recent content by Nekrolyst

+
  1. N

Premium cards granting more experience each match.

The level gap would flatten out due to F2P would eventually get premium cards in their decks aswell.
  2. N

Would a 25% experience boost be P2W? Being a higher lvl isn't really something that determine the win conditions. Could even do it with lower numbers aswell.
  3. N

Thats my point, they're eye candy, I would like to see more of them, and as you put it, this would "force it". How come its a bad idea? More eye candy, more experience and more $ for CDPR.
  4. N

Premium cards granting more experience each match. I had this idea about making premium cards more rewarding. For example, each premium card used in your deck grants 1% more experience, capping at 25% to avoid stacking or/and spawn decks reaching higher numbers. I feel this would make it more...
  5. N

Can we get co-op for Mutiplayer? 2vs2?

I think it would be to much work to balance something like that, I'd prefer they focus on the 1v1 game.
  6. N

Why Geralt: Igni needs to be Tweaked

I really like Igni as it is now, people always has to play around it, considering most people got him in their deck.
  7. N

Caranthir and 'what now??'

Try out Dagon butterfly swarm, top tier imo.
  8. N

Giant Toad or Katakan?

I prefer toad for deck thinning.
  9. N

CDPR, show us how you can legitimately use the monster deck to counter against NR.

Butterfly swarm, got about 65% winrate against NR with it.
  10. N

Why do people play as Monsters?

I love monsters, I think the artwork is great, especially the crones!
  11. N

Latest patch discussion - 03.07.2017 *Not live yet*

I think the changes are great, reveal is more viable then ever
  12. N

Gwent: The witcher card game hotfix is now live!

I really enjoy the game now after the hotfix! Weather is not dead, it's just more fun to play around, thanks!
  13. N

Nerf the Queensguards

QG got alot of low cost counters, they are aint that hard to play around.
  14. N

Petition: Please, return Villentretenmerth to His previous Glory

He works pretty good in control decks, no need to buff him imo.
  15. N

Paid vs Unpaid Match Ups

It's pretty easy to get a good deck without spending a dollar, so no thanks.
Top Bottom