Recent content by Netrunner2go

+
  1. Netrunner2go

Is there really no aim toggle or i'm just blind ?

Oh now you want help?… well you can either take the support hub or take a general contact address like they discussed here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/how-do-i-contact-cd-projekt-red.10970078/
  2. Netrunner2go

Level-scaling ability checks: why?

I doubt theses 732 hours are 2.0… have you started a new char after the revamp? Maybe you would think differently than ^^
  3. Netrunner2go

[BUG] Dramatic music plays nonstop, even over other music that begins

Got that as well in 2.0 after side gigs in PL (Sports Academy) - for me I could fix it by watching cutscenes like Joytoys f.e.
  4. Netrunner2go

Is there really no aim toggle or i'm just blind ?

That’s the point non of CDPR will read or comment on this. Simple. You can write a ticket directly but you shouldn’t b*tch with people who are just trying to help lol…
  5. Netrunner2go

new patch with sonic shock bug

Most prob yeah xD
  6. Netrunner2go

Cyberware unequip during Firestarter

Well than it’s a known and reported bug if you play on 2.1 ^^
  7. Netrunner2go

[SOLVED] - Out of memory issue when getting in the vicinity of Badlands/Rancho coronado dam after 2.11 update

„Start a new Game“ is just like „we don’t have a f*cking clue what’s going on“ - it’s their standard advice after every patch… yet something people want to hear the last on an AAA game patch…
  8. Netrunner2go

Cyberware unequip during Firestarter

Returning bug… those are the slots which are unlocked via perks. There was an issue with them before even after loading manual saves or switching characters theses slots were magically unequipped… so it’s still present in 2.11 hmm? Nice…
  9. Netrunner2go

Actually I used bait a lot… Request Backup tho I’ve never touched once ^^
  10. Netrunner2go

Are airdrops supposed to stop, or is my game bugged?

Yeah it seems some PL mainquests and even some Mr. Hands gigs are blocking the air drops… why soever… I encountered it as well but later on they just started to reappear again - haven’t tracked which missions in specific but someone in the bugthread did. if you wanna search for it : /
  11. Netrunner2go

This. actually Sonic Shock is useless for Quickhacks now. It’s only use theses days is for silenced weapons (which should one-shot anyways) or weapons used out of range so that enemies can’t hear the shot… making SS super niche and not viable at all… sad „decision“ imo but well… after all it’s...
  12. Netrunner2go

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

Guess my reinstall and 2.11-Take-a-look will have to wait further… thanks for the info
  13. Netrunner2go

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty arrives on September 26th!

Bad luck than but most likely their right to deny a refund in the end - even tho it reflect a poor customer service : / the question is who to blame… MS for denying the refund or CDPR for changing their announcement (credits vs free unlock)…
  14. Netrunner2go

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty arrives on September 26th!

I’m not familiar with MS… but how is it even possible to pay/buy smt you already have? For an outsider it looks like poor scam from MS… even more if you can’t refund one of your duplicate versions o.o edit: or did he pre-order before he got the free version?… even than it’s bad customer service…
  15. Netrunner2go

With which gender do you prefer to play videogames in general? [Poll] [Spoilers]

You might miss really good games/storytellings if you avoid premade characters in general : /
Top Bottom