Recent content by NitronEXE

+
  1. N

[WEAPON] MILITECH M-10SF "Special Forces" Variant

Very cool, looking forward to that! I intended to do the same, except for keyshot What's the rate of fire for this gun? And with a tri-striker, can the bolt with the strikers automatically turn or would the rounds be aligned somehow?
  2. N

[WEAPON] MILITECH M-10SF "Special Forces" Variant

I really like it! I had a similar idea for damage type ammo, with a weapon mod that sits in the barrel and physical - cuts predetermined breaking points into the bullet electrical - inductively charges the bullet thermal - inductively 'melts' the bullet/ heats it up until it ignites the powder...
  3. N

The Suggestion to Loot, Cyberware and Everything (with a lot of Mockups)

EDIT HISTORY Altered all table of contents to be more compact and show page numbers. Made page numbers in annoying pink for better navigation when scrolling. Note: I did put keyboard buttons in square brackets initially, but the formatting uses sqare brackets & it might have deleted some buttons
  4. N

@Ayinde_Palmer Appearance limited defense system I tried to do the opposite actually, maybe i have failed at that tho. It should create a wider gap between armor and clothing, and hand the armor stat off to plate inserts and such. While still having normal clothing be armored enough to look...
  5. N

=====( Page 10 of 10 ) 6 CUSTOMIZATION: Character Customizer: Other than sliders for body fat & body muscles, height, breasts & penis, etc. as well as generally deeper customization and more body types I’ve not much to add here. One thing, you should be able to save your character by some...
  6. N

=====( Page 9 of 10 ) 4.7 Other The Landfill/Junkyard: A Techies Dream come true! After some polish of the many floating assets & very low texture resolution, Have the Place littered with loot (mostly, well, junk & scrap [basic materials] but a gem/cool thing any now & then) This loot should...
  7. N

=====( Page 8 of 10 ) 4.5.4 Netrunning: I would really like to see netrunning handled more akin to how the net looks in RED This wouldn’t need too much additional work if I understand correctly how the net looks, but add a huge amount of depth to hacking/netrunning. This also is the section...
  8. N

=====( Page 7 of 10 ) 4.2.2 Blades: Blades is largely left unaltered and moved from reflexes, but has a greater focus on additional moves and finishers than on stat increases. 4.2.3 Agility: This skill tree is the one that’s fleshed out the most, because I looked into skills out of a want...
  9. N

=====( Page 6 of 10 ) 3 CRAFTING: Continuation The crafting mopckup again for reference To the left is the blueprint selection (unaltered in the image) This would have the category tabs changed like described under INTERFACE, minus tabs which have nothing you can craft, no programs tab, a...
  10. N

=====( Page 5 of 10 ) 1.11 Item Addendum & Stats [STUB/WIP] So overall, there are many more items, how does that work out? Loot is not intended to be picked clean anytime from any source, most things have weight and carry capacity is less. Player is expected to have loadouts in vehicle and...
  11. N

=====( Page 4 of 10 ) 1.9.3 Cyberware Changes & More Cyberware continuation REF: kerenzikov, sandevistan, ‘foldout arm shield’ Kerenzikov, passive. A bit a special one, here as well. As kerenzikov is (-would be-, this is just a gameplay representation) always active, it has no effect time...
  12. N

=====( Page 3 of 10 ) 1.9.2 Cyberware Interface Subcategories/’Buttons’ Here is the interface mockup again for reference So now let’s touch on the ‘Buttons’ seen on the cyberware interface, as well as what cyberware goes where. Also notice the ‘slots’ in the top right corner of any button...
  13. N

=====( Page 2 of 10 ) 1.5 Clothing: continuation The next system has two approaches that depend on how accurate the hit registration is for both NPCs and player (I don’t know for sure, but at least against enemies it is quite accurate, you can dismember subsections of each limb on its own...
  14. N

42. Jokes aside, here are my suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 PREFACE/DISCLAIMER I’ve been playing the game for almost 300h now, and while I’ve personally had a lot of fun, I find it very saddening when viewing it in the light of what it could have been. I do not intend to bash or pick it...
  15. N

Allow me to name saved games

That sounds like a so much better way to handle saves, i hope this will be done similarly
Top Bottom