Recent content by Obb42

+
  1. O

Has Hjalmar's incorrect dialogue at the funeral been fixed yet?

Thanks, I will do just that :)
  2. O

Without A Trace quest makes you think... (spoilers)

You reeeeaaaally missed something here buddy XD
  3. O

Has Hjalmar's incorrect dialogue at the funeral been fixed yet?

Has Hjalmar's incorrect dialogue at the funeral been fixed yet? If Cerys is queen he will still refer to himself as king, is this still happening?
  4. O

Ciri as the 'Next Geralt': Yay or Nay?

I'd love a GTA 5 style system where you have three playable Witchers from the schools of the Cat, Griffin and Bear.
  5. O

Tell Me Your Favorite Quest(s) [Spoilers]

5 - Bald Mountain 4 - Carnal Sins 3 - Family Matters 2 - The Isle of Mists 1 - The Battle of Kaer Morhen
  6. O

Best quest in the game?

Taking the fight to the Hunt with Letho and Lambert was like when Aragorn and Theoden rode out the gates of Helm's Deep. Best quest. Isle of Mists, Family Matters, the Priscilla quest line and The Last Wish are all amazing as well.
  7. O

Dealing with Lambert

I think he can die if Keira Metz is killed by Geralt or Radovid, as she isn't there to save him.
  8. O

Dissapointed at the change of scene on the Vizima chapter

I doubt Emhyr wants Ciri's reappearance to be a widely known thing, considering what the kings of the North tried to do to her in Blood of Elves.
  9. O

Anyone else severely disappointed with what CDPR did to Radovid? [Big spoilers]

Wasn't the plan to sign a truce with Emhyr and just hope he stuck to it? Better than waging a long war and ending up with the Empire of Redania under the insane Radovid.
  10. O

When does Reasons of State trigger?

Will do, thanks.
  11. O

Kingmaker

Kingmaker Obvious spoilers here. Does anyone know what choices impact who becomes ruler of Skellige? My guess would be 1: Telling Hjalmar to take all the glory for killing the giant or letting him include your part in the story, 2: How Geralt resolves the Jarl of Spikeroog's nightmare problem...
  12. O

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

Someone mentioned being disappointed Shilard didn't make an appearance, well I'd like to point out that he was executed offscreen, likely by Renauld aep Matsen, if Geralt rescued Anais or Saskia. Remember when Renauld cites "orders from the capitol" as his reason for shooting Shilard on the...
  13. O

When does Reasons of State trigger?

When does Reasons of State trigger? I've found Phil's hideout, saved Ves and rescued Thaler. Is there anything else I need to do?
  14. O

King Stennis and the remnants of Aedirn

King Stennis and the remnants of Aedirn I've imported a Roche's path save and I'm wondering what becomes of Aedirn and the Free Pontar if I went with Iorveth. I assume they get a mention in the convo with Ambassador var Attre. If not, do they ever get mentioned?
  15. O

Ladies of the Forest, and the Dark Mare *SPOILERS*

The children are eaten and Anna goes insane, however the Baron rescues her and they gtfo. Tamara goes back to Oxenfurt and agrees to meet up with her parents when she's done with the Witch Hunters. ---------- Updated at 06:35 AM ---------- The children are eaten by the Ladies and Anna goes...
Top Bottom