Recent content by oobacke

+
  1. O

except for judy other romance option feels so lacking in story and rushed

You sure you didn't just miss some parts? I mean, like with Rogue, some are tied to other missions and then also clothes and even cars! Also, have you called them? Taken them out for a ride etc? Stuff happens at special locations, you know, just pay attention to their background!
  2. O

Hacker Music

Nobody I know listens to this and would call this "hacker music". Or do you mean "butcher music"? We play ctf, also at insomnihack and casual stuff on ctftime.org ... there is no ONE hacker music. Some like pop, rap, some go for rock, some go for jap, some even like babymetal and that stuff...
  3. O

Why the main narrative in the last third of the game is a bad hot mess [major spoilers!!!]

Which would also support that the first part of the game - I'd say about until you meet Triss - was on high priority and is generally well written, fleshed out and thus just very enjoyable. Then until the siege in Kaer Morhen that part might have been 2nd priority and you know what happens after...
  4. O

Why the main narrative in the last third of the game is a bad hot mess [major spoilers!!!]

Mh, comparing this game to the books is a bad mistake. Actually, all the years of gaming has proven to me that games are immensely inferior to books regardless of genre. You can clearly tell this game was made to make a profit with a mass market in mind. I doubt Sapkowski wrote his books...
Top Bottom