Recent content by outspokenbeef15

+
  1. O

Ciri Fan Art Thread

So this isn't really fanart but I didn't know where else to post it because there isn't an animated gif thread and the Ciri screenshot thread has been dead for around 7 months. I Made this with storyboard ui mod I was just testing out the mod and testing animations on Ciri and recorded it...
  2. O

Triss Screenshot Thread

So i decided to look through some of my screenshots and i found some screenshots that i thought looked nice so i posted it here. the first image is edited with photoshop the rest aren't
  3. O

Ciri screenshot thread

Ever since Ansel came out i felt like doing more witcher 3 screenshots. yes i used photoshop for editing this one but only for colour filters and contrast . Here is Geralt and Ciri observing the Toussaint sunset. 1920 x 1080 full size image - http://i.imgur.com/2jzvtfJ.png
  4. O

Triss Screenshot Thread

So i took this screenshot using freecam and the companion mod by sarcen though I'm not even sure if this is even considered a screenshot anymore because i heavily modified it in Photoshop, lighting,color,blur, the pose is still the same though.It really didn't belong to the fanart thread so i...
  5. O

Ciri screenshot thread

Blood and Wine spoiler just in case someone hasn't played BAW yet
  6. O

Triss Fan Art Thread

So i was bored one day and made this using source filmmaker/Photoshop hope you guys like it, also i have no idea what art category source filmmaker art falls under
  7. O

Ciri screenshot thread

So this is my first time posting in these forums so I'm still figuring stuff out, anyway i decided to screenshot this while testing animations in the game
Top Bottom