Recent content by panchosancho5

+
  1. panchosancho5

IMPORTANT PRODUCTION UPDATE

This is the tenth page of discussion of this hot topic, but "Captain Obvious" never came. Reads a litany - "Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. " So - it took about 10 years for the entire powerful film...
  2. panchosancho5

Golden words, you are absolutely right. these are fresh screenshots from the nexus, skyrim and skyrim special edition with these screenshots of games everything is in order, the work of modders is perfectly visible. But here is the same screenshot of cyberpunk2077, here you can clearly see...
  3. panchosancho5

Matthew 9:9-17 Neither do people pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins will burst; the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved.
  4. panchosancho5

*REDCLOTH,MODDING,KILLING MONSTERS cloak*

More than a year has passed since the technology of importing cloth into the game became available, we can summarize. - a lot of "vanilla" redcloth is far from perfect and looks weird. Since there is no information from the developers how this was done, there is no support from which to build...
  5. panchosancho5

W3 Oven - An Alternative GUI to ModKit 1.3

this is an amazing phenomenon of all software products, each next version is always worse than the previous one. W3 Oven 0.7 is a shiny, comfortable, simple and genial thing. W3 Oven 0.8 is strange and incomprehensible, the only difference is the amount of work multiplied by two (you must first...
  6. panchosancho5

I keep thinking about my failure to import the "* .redcloth" file into the game. - when I import the * .FBX file into the * .w2mesh file, the material information for this * .FBX is in a separate file - * .xml. - If there is an error in the * .xml file with the description of the materials...
  7. panchosancho5

good day! - I used the method proposed above to achieve the export of a non-vanilla *.redcloth file to the game TW3. The result is negative. - After processing the file *. apb through first apex.bat I get 5 folders with files: Raw, Uncooked, Cooked, wolvenProjects and in the folder witcher 3 /...
  8. panchosancho5

good day! - I continued to try to export the * .redcloth file to the TW3 game. - Definitely, the good news is that your CR2WTools probably works correctly. - After processing the file *. apb through apex.bat I get 5 folders with files: Raw, Uncooked, Cooked, wolvenProjects and in the folder...
  9. panchosancho5

Thanks for your reply I will try again according to your recommendations 1583296913 good day! - I continued to try to export the * .redcloth file to the TW3 game. - After processing the file *. apb through apex.bat I get 5 folders with files: Raw, Uncooked, Cooked, wolvenProjects and in the...
  10. panchosancho5

Hi - Trying to repeat your path of adding *.redcloth, following your instructions - Here is my apb file https://s5.gifyu.com/images/2020022917500890.gif - After processing the file *. apb through apex.bat I get 5 folders with files: Raw, Uncooked, Cooked, wolvenProjects and in the folder...
Top Bottom