Recent content by PCDania

+
  1. PCDania

CDPR, please let us disable auto-selection of next mission

It's a long time since I played the game but it is the only annoyance I actually remember.
  2. PCDania

What game are you currently playing

Girl Genius - Adventures In Castle Heterodyne. Don't get scared away by the graphics, they are made to fit the cartoon that inspired the game. The big bosses can easily beat your ass if you are not awake.
  3. PCDania

Why my gorilla arms have ammo count?

@manoj_k30. Maybe CDPR use damage from a firearm for damage done by the arms and have forgotten to remove the ammo counter.
  4. PCDania

Post Your Desktop

I believe Huscle is slang for Hired Muscle
  5. PCDania

Repeated Flatlining Issues

16GB of RAM is at the low end, even if you play at 1920*1080. 32GB would be way better.
  6. PCDania

Malware detected from Steam dl Witcher 3 Win32/Vigram.A

Disable Windows Defender, download the game and check it with Kaspersky.
  7. PCDania

Happy holidays!

Happy New Year to everyone.
  8. PCDania

Happy holidays!

Merry Christmas
  9. PCDania

Old Gen Games You Luv

Caesar 3, Pharaoh+ expansion Cleopatra and Zeus+ expansion Poseidon. Especially the two first still has a strong following. Caesar 3 was released in Autumn 1998.
  10. PCDania

Has the save folder been correctly coded?

Has the save folder been correctly coded so saves are ending up where ever the Saved Games folder has been moved to instead of being hardcoded to the C: drive?
  11. PCDania

What game are you currently playing

Wolfenstein Youngblood.
  12. PCDania

Can we get an option to restrict the game to one apartment and max 3 cars at a time?

I bought all the vehicles available + accepted those that are free. Not for driving them but as a collection. Only thing I miss is being able to park all of said vehicles in the same garage. I tried but the game seems only capable of storing the spot where the last used vehicle was parked. *sigh*.
  13. PCDania

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

14. PCDania

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Think I found The Invisible Man:
  15. PCDania

20 years of CD PROJEKT RED!

Congrats on the 20 years anniversary.
Top Bottom