Recent content by phyxius

+
  1. P

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

So holy shit. I held my breath when I spotted this on twitter a few minutes past... I will remain hopeful but I'm trying not to set myself up for disappointment. Again. The devs plan on "somewhat" fixing this Triss debacle. Now I haven't read through this thread past the OP but what I obviously...
  2. P

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Seems the majority in this thread only strongly advocates for more romance concerning Triss. Looking at my previous posts it would be insane to think I wouldn't want more romance with her but that is not all I'm hoping to be enhanced through upcoming updates. Besides a small part from Novigrad...
  3. P

I strongly feel that any kind of mod will definitely not solve this. You need the VA, motioncap and writing quality from the original creators, namely CDprojekt Red, to give this issue any kind of proper resolve. Only times I use a mod it's only to enhance the graphical quality and or...
  4. P

Zeroscape Great insight. Touching upon things I felt unresolved but should have been during my playthrough, I never thought to bring up myself - About never getting to actively voice Geralt's reasoning behind these important decicions in front of him to his closest and most dear to him. Another...
  5. P

xxggxx When I think of it, I see no reason Triss couldn't have gone with Geralt to Skellige since there were no active Witch Hunters on Skellige. It's people were mostly refleshingly positive toward witcher's and sorcerers which I liked a lot. But CDprojekt Red purposefully chose Skellige to...
  6. P

I feel like I'm mostly repeating myself sadly. This whole thing has just turned me bitter. I fully know it's a long shot that CDprojekt Red'll adress these issues we all have but it certainly doesn't turn me away from voicing my apparent despair...
  7. P

More people are supporting a Citadel-dlc like content but honestly, this wouldn't even come close to solving my issues with W3 shafting Triss in favour of Yen. That dlc was a super obvious parody fanservice after all and had no impact on the rest of that game. As everyone has expressed clearly...
  8. P

I was initially intrigued by the thought of upcoming expansions. Would have bought it before the release of the main game actually, but thought, play smart, wait till you've finished the initial game first. Expansions are still a ways off and my backlog isn't going to solve itself. Now. After...
  9. P

Practically mirroring my thoughts exactly. I feel awful. I loath this feeling of being torn inside out. Which is kind of ridiculous since it's a fictional character but really, this just proves how strongly I feel for these characters I adore, being a significant reason I enjoy the Witcher game...
  10. P

Don't know if it's possible to do the quests reversed but they are structured on lvl-difficulty progression. You're not supposed to sail to Skellige until lvl16 for example. Recommended lvl for Now or Never is apparently 12.
  11. P

A quick note which pertains to the automatic flirtatious behaviour between Geralt and Yen. Thought the Last Wish-quest was quite well handled in resolving the binding betweem them... but in turn, since it happens after you get back together with Triss in Novigrad, by default, Geralt is love...
  12. P

This. So much this. Why not even it out? Triss was the main heroine up until W3 where she's just replaced with a whole new character to the games. The games. Sapkowski doesn't even care about these games if I've been informed correctly by other forums. Like Jou05 so apptly put it. Pandering to...
  13. P

Finally crashed on the bed, only managed to sleep 4-5h... and I currently feel like shite. Triss' character and romance, for me anyway, excelled every other female character in any other game with Assassin's of Kings and a huge reason why I adored that particular game even. This, with how...
  14. P

The setup with the Baron and the Crones(and Keira), I thought, was brilliant, so eerie and dark, seeping on atmosphere. Ofcourse, I was just itching to race through to Novigrad to find Triss with eager expectations. What was there was good, really good, but painfully short and then comparing...
  15. P

I are euphoric with jumbled thoughts I have been awake too long(would have gone to bed hours past) but after 90+ hours I finally got to Kaer Morhen expecting to find Triss and also Keira btw, since you know, they both literally said they'd go there or am I becoming delusional? I practically...
Top Bottom