Recent content by Polistiren1

+
  1. P

Share Your Screenshots!!!

2. P

Witcher 3 Graphics

Not this again. Look, I can cherrypick too: http://gfycat.com/DigitalGloomyFrenchbulldog The Witcher 2 was over saturation of post effects, nothing more. It's easy to say it looks good when you can't see shit half the time.
  3. P

First impressions, 4 hours in.

First impressions, 4 hours in. Well got through the prologue in 3 hours, and about half an hour so far in the open world (other half in <spoiler>). First off, bugs: - I fell through the flood once during the griffin fight; - The image froze during a cutscene; - Managed to get my horse...
  4. P

How do I enable Polish voices without changing the text?

How do I enable Polish voices without changing the text? Did so in the menu, changed the text too. Any way to do so just for the voices? ---------- Updated at 05:33 AM ---------- Nevermind, I was too rushed. Didn't read "text". Ok, those interested, for steam, go to "downloadable...
  5. P

Next gen face animation 2014 vs 2015

The game is played by gamers for a few days now. Have the curtesy to show the same person and the same scene.
  6. P

I've never played an RPG before, should I get the Witcher 3?

As people stated above about the game's world and story. If you liked Destiny, The Witcher 3 is somewhat similar; perks to upgrade and inventory to manage, while the combat is like an action game, with plenty maneuvering. It's somewhat more complex, with some other features like alchemy, but...
  7. P

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

Meh, unless they're presumed dead (witch would be by my hand, so at least I'll know what decisions didn't remain cannon), I won't feel spoiled. Thanks for the heads up.
  8. P

[LINKS ONLY] Witcher 3 - Reviews

AngryCentaurGaming's review:
  9. P

PC specs and benchmarks DISCUSSION

The lighting is changed and plants LOD is higher, plus better AO. Also, the ground seems more responsive to light.
  10. P

NVidia Gameworks video for the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

Off topic: Just saw it. The tattoo's in! The tattoo made it!
  11. P

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

Launch trailer, so most likely at the end of this countdown: https://countingdownto.com/countdown/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-19-may-2015-countdown-clock
  12. P

Is XboX 360 controller compatible with "the witcher 3"?

yes, that is what youtubers used.
  13. P

CDRed close Threads for no Reason.

In before closing!
  14. P

Hairworks options, possible to specificy what it appears on? (IE Horse, Geralt, NPC's).

I didn't see hairworks on NPCs' hair but on Gerald's, horses and various creatures. I remember that fur on the peasant in the VGX trailer; I fear that was replaced with flat textures instead. This bothers me, especially since Far Cry 4 managed to add it everywhere it was needed.
  15. P

Cancel your preorder before you get burned

Well, I will not preorder Cyberpunk; I cannot guarantee things wouldn't get worse. The Witcher 3 though... I mean we have overly positive reviews, c'mon! If I really cared for graphics I wouldn't have touched the first game.
Top Bottom