Recent content by PsG1988

+
  1. P

Story Gamebreaking bug - The sunstone

I never had problems with fast travel, since this bug is repeatable every time it must be a bigger problem ! I cant progress with the main quest, so the game is completly fucked up for me -.- I tried it 10 times with different aproaches, but no difference !
  2. P

Bug Tracking Megathread

Hello, i have a gamebreaking bug in the quest: The sunstone (Talk to Phillipa at the elven ruins) I fast traveled to the cave and nothing happens, she stands their and repeats "Witcher" when i talk to her. So i can't progress in the main story, i tried reloading a save before that quest...
  3. P

Story Gamebreaking bug - The sunstone

Story Gamebreaking bug - The sunstone Hello, i have a gamebreaking bug in the quest: The sunstone (Talk to Phillipa at the elven ruins) I fast traveled to the cave and nothing happens, she stands their and repeats "Witcher" when i talk to her. So i can't progress in the main story, i tried...
  4. P

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

I'll hope they worked on balance, ITEM STORAGE and the LOD popping. This game has so many flaws, if they fix them = best game But i guess we will have to wait for the Enhanced Version......
  5. P

[BUG] Alchemy Crafting after patch 1.05

I wonder if they test their patches ! Same problem, fix pls !
  6. P

NPC popping/LOD: Last, desperate request

I have the same problems, its really annoying ! Looks like this is a thing, that is needed for console (to remain the game "playable" and they didn't changed it for PC. For me this is the most plausible reason. Textures 10m infront of your char popping are so immersion destroying. I play on PC...
  7. P

Character Appearances

I've never read something so stupid :D Blaming this "stuff" for the absence of morality,education and manners :D More likely it's the fault of the parents and their false parenting or the social environment and the influence of it, but not "sexual content" in games,videos, music and so on.
  8. P

Death March Difficulty

Im dissapointed, i mean it's called "Death March" it's way to easy. Death march feels more like normal/hard ! We need a better AI, more balancing or nerf mutagens and casts ! I can kill red skull enemies way to easy and fast. I handicap myself with not using quen and some skills, but it's still...
  9. P

Losing Pretty Much All of My Crowns For No Reason

Im level 23, 90 hours, and i have 7k crones ! I bought so much stuff and wasted money all the time ! But i loot every little thing and sell it ! It's really easy to get money, too easy.........
  10. P

The Witcher 3 - PC, Xbox One or PS4?

You dont need a 2-3k $ dollar rig ! Buy an Intel i7-4790k for example and a GTX970,Motherboard, 8 -16GB RAM, SSD, 500w PSU. After a few years you can change the GPU and still play every game on Ultra. I was a lifelong console player too, but pc is so much better ! It's even cheaper than...
  11. P

WITCHER 3 fps benchmarks for your rig

I have now with all Settings on ultra except Hairworks (Off) and Distance LOD (High) @ 1080P / unlimited frames / vsync on / physx set to CPU / latest Nvidia driver = 35-60 FPS ! With my old GPU (GTX770 2GB) a good thing ! System details below in the signature if anyone is interested.
  12. P

Crafting Mutagens is broken since 1.05

+1 Same problem. Do they even test patches before rollout ? :D It get's slowly embarrassing for RED .....
  13. P

List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

First time i went to skellige, i could swear i saw "The Hound" from GOT. Exactly the same face ! He was one of the guests at the viking funeral.
  14. P

Worst performing/ buggiest game I can remember playing.

I can max it out with a GTX 770 from 2013 ! (30-40 FPS without hairworks) the GPU costs about 170 € / 185 $ on ebay used. And i have better performance and graphics than console versions ^^ You dont need a GTX970 !
Top Bottom