Recent content by Psychotron83

+
  1. P

PS5 Version Stuttering on 1.61

Ever since the 1.61 patch adding FSR, the game seems to have some stuttering when walking around or moving the camera. Starting a new game as a nomad, just walking around the first garage I could feel this microstutter. Booting up the PS4 Pro version on PS5 makes it feel so much smoother...
  2. P

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

The PS5 version stutters since the FSR patch. Playing the PS4 version on PS5 is much smoother. Please fix the performance mode stuttering on PS5. 1673027320 The PS5 version stutters since the FSR patch. Playing the PS4 version on PS5 is much smoother. Please fix the performance mode...
  3. P

Patch 1.61 — list of changes

I decided to stop playing months ago until more patches came out. After hearing about the FSR 2.1 patch, I decided to fire up the PS5 version. It feels pretty stuttery, and in certain areas, turning the camera increases stutter and even shows screen tearing. I’m really disappointed. I...
  4. P

RANDOM TEXTURE BLACK OUT AND CHROME SKINTONES on PS5 Version

I’m getting issues with text being covered by the background color. The bigger issue is the stuttering on PS5. I find the PS4 version on PS5 runs so much better.
Top Bottom