Recent content by r1chr0me

+
  1. R

Graphics issue after BD with Judy

Completing the Never Fade Away mission and cutscenes resolved the issue for me.
  2. R

Game breaking bug after braindance

Completing the Never Fade Away mission and cutscenes resolved the issue for me.
  3. R

[GAME-BREAKING-BUG] Persistent visual glitch on all saves in 1.04 on PS4 PRO

I've been told this is caused by exiting a brain dance while not in first person view, and can be fixed by doing another mission with a BD and exiting while in FP. I'm close to one of those missions and will try it later today and write back. Still holding out hope that CDPR is prioritizing...
  4. R

I've been told it's caused by exiting a brain dance while NOT in first person mode, and that doing another brain dance mission (but exiting while in FP) will resolve it. I'm close to one of those missions and will try it later today and report back. Hopefully CDPR has a proper fix though EDIT...
  5. R

People on Reddit claim going through the Never Fade Away mission resolves it. I assume the act of going through another BD and exiting it in FP view knocks the effect off. I'm not too far from that point in the game so will try it later today and report back.
  6. R

Exact same issue with me (PC, RTX 2060). I can provide screenshots, videos, save files, ANYTHING to help get this fixed. I cannot play at all now since it affects all save files now. CDPR - I'm begging you, please
  7. R

Exact same issue, also have an RTX 2060. CDPR -- please guys, please look into this. :(
  8. R

[GAME-BREAKING-BUG] Persistent visual glitch on all saves in 1.04 on PS4 PRO

You have no idea how relieved I am to finally have found others with this issue. This exact thing is happening to me on PC and I can provide screenshots, video, save files, and anything else CDPR may need to help fix it. Please help CDPR!
Top Bottom