Recent content by RasAlgethi24

+
  1. R

Modkit is currently broken.

Is this confirmed to be the final patch?
  2. R

LexarGate - Mods stolen by MaykonLexar

Can't say im surprised.
  3. R

[Help] So, the GM Feline set and Geralt's hair...

Andrea, I took that mod and added it to my huge xml edit merge a while ago. I believe all i did was change the variant equip template. So my GM feline is always hood down. If you wanna double check how that mod does it, just download notepad++ with comparison plugin and compare the xml...
  4. R

[Mod Request] STLM 2.2 Envs with Fog added back in?

They work but they are faint. You lose a lot of the atmospherics with STLM in my opinion.
  5. R

[Help] So, the GM Feline set and Geralt's hair...

Go to DLC/bob/data/gameplay/items/def_items_crafting_armor.xml. Go down to item definitions for Lynx Armor 4, i think you have to change the variant equip template as well to the wolf's.
  6. R

DLC limit

Im not certain but I think the limit is shared with your mod folder. Pretty much anything that isnt a script mod contributes to the limit. Correct me if I'm wrong. I wish a developer would finally comment on this so we know what the issue is why it hasn't been fixed.
  7. R

Question about quick slots

I dont get this, why would you want less slots?
  8. R

[WIP] GHC Armors

I think these are just fan made but I really like the one on the left here for ciri: This one is cool too:
  9. R

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

Appreciate all the work but please work on bigger more substantial textures. There are really bad larger textures that if improved would make a much bigger visual impact than things like mushrooms or stools.
  10. R

Advanced Render Settings

This looks awesome. Any ETA on a release?
  11. R

[Mod Request] Add candle lense flares to base game

Certainly, once you perfect it. please add it to your lightining mods: Toussaint everywhere and extendedviewdistance
  12. R

[Mod Request] Add candle lense flares to base game

CertainlyStenchy, do it!
  13. R

The Best Witcher 3 Mods?

Good suggestions here.
  14. R

The Best Witcher 3 Mods?

Hey my trophy mod is on that list.
  15. R

[Work In Progress] Appearences Menu

It clips but it still looks good: