Recent content by RC-07

+
  1. R

Geralt of Rivia or Dragon Age's Inquisitor? (SPOILERS)

Geralt of Rivia, simply because Geralt's character is awesome. In DA:I the choices for the Inquisitor are plainly dull and simplistic in terms of character, as if they built him up to modern day acceptable behavior instead of actually giving a variety of choices and helping to relate to the PC.
  2. R

I don't remember what I chose for "simulated save"!!

Try to remember - if Louise La Valette went with you and Voorhis to the race, then Arian is alive. If Carduin is present (near Radovids ship in Oxenfurt), then you chose to save Triss. If Roache greeted you as a friend first time you came to the Temerian hideout, then you chose his path...
  3. R

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

I believe the best choice would be people reacting in the new expansion, where someone in Toussaint would comment that Nilfgaard is retreating or something like that. Just a few words, nothing more.
  4. R

Quest Reason of State - the most disappointing quest in the game and maybe even in the whole series

And I agree with you, considering Roache proved multiple times that he's a patiot to the heart. Not the best choice in my opinion, though.
  5. R

Quest Reason of State - the most disappointing quest in the game and maybe even in the whole series

I guess there wasn't much space for a fat limping guy to actually make a fine run. As I remember, there are two ways of leaving the area. I bet he tried to act fast after getting his head straight after a shocking reveal and eliminate dijkstra. Although not much space and being surrounded and...
  6. R

Dijkstra did everything right. He saw the opportunity and took it. As he said, he's a patiot, and unlike Roache, who is basically a grunt, Sigismund is more of an intellectual and pragmatic type with a decent amount of will. He's a smart man and that was a smart decision.
  7. R

SPOILERS - Very Disappointed

You thought being serious and going the adult/mature way was a good decision. Well, not all people like it that way. Deal with it. P.S. acting "mature" or "immature" isn't right or wrong, good or bad. It's just different, each great in their own way.
  8. R

Concerning GPS and hand-holding

I hope the trend stays, not interested in constantly opening the map. Besides, I just look at the objective point and run straight ahead, admiring the view.
  9. R

Your Favorite Gwent Card Set, Cards & Strategy

Nilfgaardian deck, decoys, ressurection cards and +2 cards. Tactic: get as much cards as possible, annoy the enemy and swarm.
  10. R

Does the sexuality [of women] in TW3 offend you?

Nope, perfectly fine. Never had any negative signals. And those people at Bioware forums seem to be insecure about their own looks, which escalates as it... escalates.
  11. R

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

I will forgive CDPR if they add more Triss content in upcoming Expansion packs. If they create a whole new location in Kovir and we get to see our house in Pont Vanis, everything will be forgotten.
  12. R

Weapon Degradation

No, I'm against this. I don't want to even waste my thoughts on such a thing as weapon repairs.
  13. R

Side quested to death

I love being subquested to death. The world just feels so much alive with that.
  14. R

W3 Enhanced Edition

Witcher 2 uprade to EE was completely free, and since all the DLCs will be free, then it's easy to say that a Day 1 purchase is a one time purchase with all the additional good things delivered later.
  15. R

Is Witcher like DragonAge?

Story-driven fantasy RPG, that's what they share alike, though DA:I leans more towards relationships and is softer, when Witcher has always been a lot more into the plot and more serious.
Top Bottom