Recent content by Riverstyx

+
  1. R

Seriously, CDPR, really?

I have a question though. How the hell is a cow a ranged attacker?
  2. R

Why doesn't Geralt use his massive already lit flaming torch in dark dungeons, to y'know, light the other torches? I guess he likes finger clicking.

I'm over 100 hours in and I've only used a torch once, noticed just how bad the torches are for light, and immediately drank a Cat potion.
  3. R

Being able to climb during a fight - would love!

I've noticed this. It gets pretty annoying having to go around a fence or a low-hanging wall to get at a single enemy because Geralt suddenly loses his ability to jump or climb in combat.
  4. R

Anita attacks Witcher 3 over sexism

Can this thread get a lock yet? The past five pages have been nothing but an off-topic flame war.
  5. R

how to refill potions

Potions automatically refill when you meditate as long as you have a strong alcohol in your inventory.
  6. R

No XP when overleveled

I actually prefer it this way. Kingdoms of Amalur had the opposite problem where if you tried doing everything, you would be overleveled to the point where absolutely nothing could touch you within the first three areas. In a story driven game like TW3, I want to experience as much of said...
  7. R

Strange bug: phantom steel sword

Strange bug: phantom steel sword (I'm posting this to both the general and tech support forums. Mods, please feel free to delete this thread if that breaks the rules in any way.) So far, my TW3 playthrough has been mostly bug-free, but for the past few hours I've had a very annoying visual...
  8. R

Strange bug: phantom steel sword

Strange bug: phantom steel sword So far, my TW3 playthrough has been mostly bug-free, but for the past few hours I've had a very annoying visual bug occurring: Geralt always has a steel sword on his back, regardless of whether or not I have one equipped (like at the masquerade ball). Also, if...
  9. R

You SHOULD read books! Here is why!

I actually didn't know that since I've been getting most of my Bestiary entries by just fighting. Good to know they carried over that nice feature from the other two games.
  10. R

Witcher 3 patch 1.04 PC crash MSI afterburner

Are you using SweetFX by any chance? It doesn't officially support MSI Afterburner and sometimes doesn't play nice with it (It works for me, but it seems more unstable)
  11. R

should return and get my money back

It's not a bug. Quests give lower XP if you're higher than the recommended level to prevent you from overleveling to the point of godhood.
  12. R

Worst looking armor you've found?

Gambeson armor. All of them.
  13. R

The Skyrim effect

I have that same graphics pack. That single mod (well, technically a bunch of mods in one pack, but you get the idea) got me playing Morrowind again.
  14. R

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

It's only annoying to me when I'm on a boat. The effect takes up literally half the screen and makes it a lot harder to see where I'm going.
  15. R

Boss Fight(s) Tedious

I haven't run into anything too annoying yet. Nothing compared to the sheer outright stupidity of the Beast from the first game or the first fight with Letho in the second.
Top Bottom