Recent content by RoriFuta

+
  1. RoriFuta

Inventory model bug?

Maybe you right Anyway I launched the game through the cloud(Geforce Now), the same thing. I will create another ticket for them with a link to the video Thank you for your response!
  2. RoriFuta

Inventory model bug?

Well, at least you also have the same situation with the model, which means that I am not the only one who has this, I was already worried. It doesn’t look normal, I don’t even know if it happened to me with patch 1.6 or always, I played 40 hours and didn’t notice it.
  3. RoriFuta

Inventory model bug?

Hi. And so, the video shows how when you open the equipment menu on the "i" key, the V model after "censorship" begins to change (shoulders, hips, arms, etc.). In addition to this, if you quickly open / close equipment, then the "censorship" time increases Checked the same on the new game - the...
  4. RoriFuta

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

When you open/close the inventory using the i button, the time spent in the "censorship" of model V increases proportionally to the number of inventory openings. Plus, after the first opening of the inventory, the censorship disappears and you can see how the model changes in real time. Removed...
Top Bottom